Friends Boss Rewards

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by Mickster, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Mickster

Mickster New Member

Anyone able to explain the system behind friends boss rewards?

I mean the one's where you assist one of your friends to kill a boss (sometimes with a max damage set - sometimes not).
    Some give a weapon/warrior reward and some don't.

I'm keen to know if there is any system behind this as it would obviously make more sense to concentrate on the bosses that strengthen your clan with items rather than just cash/xp.

Any help appreciated.
    :)

2. Mickster

Mickster New Member

Meh - always the way! You look again and it's right in front of you.

For anyone else reading this looking for answers!
    If you click on the boss once you've started a battle with it - to the left is a "Rewards" tab. Here it lists the amount of damage necessary to achieve the drop awards. I'm guessing that higher level bosses require much more damage and so the numbers here would be higher.

3. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

Glad to see you figured it out, and I appreciate you letting other players with a similar question know. Your assumptions about minimum damage are correct as well, although at the much higher levels it changes to a random % drop.

4. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Do you not have the percentage showing completion in viking clan when hitting your bosses. I couldnt get into that game. But when hitting any boss if you look directly in the middle of the boss page it should have a percentage of damage done by you hitting that boss. Once it hits 100 percent you have made the min requirement to receive a boss drop item from that players boss.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2012
  5. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Yes Jon it is just like PC or LCN in that respect , even ZS

6. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

As far as I am aware, you don't have to get to the 100% before you receive drops. I have received drops many times when I have been under 100% to qualify for the helper reward. I think the percentage marker is to do with receiving your helper reward for the attack and this has a minimum attack value. Drops don't. Drops are random but if you read up on it it does state that drops are effected once you have done a significant amount of attack, which obviously may be less than the 100% required to receive the boss helper reward, especially as this 100% increases after every boss death because the boss grows stronger each time. You will only receive the helper reward once after you have completed your 100% but you will receive 'unlimited' drops once you have achieved a significant attack level - whatever that is per boss - per attack required - per your attacking strength. However, because the drops are random I have attacked some bosses and never received a drop even after achieving the 'significant attack level' irrespective of whether I have already completed the 100% for the boss helper reward.

7. armia741

armia741 New Member

I couldnt get into that game. But when hitting any boss if you look directly in the middle of the boss page it should have a percentage of damage done by you hitting that boss.

8. monica

monica New Member

Num Attacks: 24 - Damage Dealt: 602,780 - Kill Reward Dmg Progress: 100% it will look something like this under your boss so you will know if you have inflicted enough damage to obtain the helper reward. The random drops are nice but the helper rewards are usually better quality items to help you in battles.