[All] Arena and Guild War's

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by JADES, Jul 15, 2015.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I get pop ups all the time to join (even though already entered)
    • How about a pop up Arena/Guild War's start's in "X" period of time. Keep it light, say under 1 hr upon start time(if logged in), or upon login a "pop up" that say's the event started?
    So many times I've forget about start time even being online, as well many of my friends and we constantly remind each other.

This has been mentioned many times with no discussion behind it.... Beat the idea to PULP...
    Remember to click starz upper right side rating 1-5 :confused:

Last edited: Jul 15, 2015
  2. Taisto

Taisto New Member

Agreed, always missed first day in GW's.

JADES likes this.
  3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

We have to hide limited items offers every day, which most don't purchase on a regular basis.
    Why can't we have this for a so-called event, if joined in prior to the start time? :eek:

Terror of The Scioto likes this.
  4. I rather like the idea- I am forever chasing my guildies and reminding them- I feel like SUCH a mensch that I want to puke! :eek: The pop-up should be used to remind good intentioned, yet otherwise forgetful event participants to get moving. ;) Yes, we are an entitled bunch who need help from time to time, but we have alarms, bells, and ringers permeating every facet of our life, telling us what to do, when, and for how long. We have become dependent. I say bring it!! o_O:p:D

JADES likes this.
  5. Aletha A Tjaden

Aletha A Tjaden New Member

agreed and a heads up on raid bosses.

King of Comebacks and JADES like this.
  6. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

Your right Jade...this has been brought up before...They may have a better turn out if there is a reminder..I to forget about the start times....while being online...Would make sense since the start times vary as well...

Terror of The Scioto likes this.
  7. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Until they might do something, its easy to make a Sticky message in your Guild about the starting time ;)

8. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

Thats usually what we do now...

9. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

A 1 hour pop up would be great. Sometimes while online and playing the game or chatting with clan, I get distracted and forget the arena is getting ready to start........BTW, the arena really does start in 1 hour! Get ready everyone!

10. doosip

doosip New Member

I would like this very much.

11. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

i think this is a good idea. especially since they aren't always on a weekend anymore, even though there is a more fixed "schedule", i still can't keep up with it. right now, i keep notes on a sticky on my computer and have to check it every day to try to make sure that i'm not missing something.

12. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

agreed. it would be nice to have something besides the reminder on the home page. once you join, it goes away until the event starts, so i don't sign up as soon as i see the announcement so that it will (hopefully) stick in my brain a little better.