[LCN] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 19, 2015.

1. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

kong.png
    Also seems to be a problem here aswell

No Nuts 4u likes this.
  2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I'll get that looked at, thanks! :)

Do the tiers look like they are filling up properly? Like does one tier have more than 10 people in it?

3. foxysiren

Some are full, others are not. I assume people started on early raids and realised the attack heal ratio went back to being rubbish and didn't bother joining anymore.

4. foxysiren

oh and no they look like they are the right levels just the numbers as they join are wrong, its on a few of the raids I joined

5. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

It looks like this raids are real hard to kill and needs more energy then others. Why ? :D

6. robbin gordon

robbin gordon Well-Known Member

Because...THE ENERGY DROPS AREN'T HAPPENING ! i just did 22 MIL damage on a raid, and got 3, yes THREE whole energy drops.

wtf is that about ? mitch..... i tell you now, if those drops aren't increased, personally, i will refuse to do one more thing on the 22 raids i am already on.... i will sit and watch them die. this is a Massive insult to the people who pay for refills.... UP THE ENERGY Drops, and it needs to happen immediately. the devs must look at this right away.

thanks mitch.... as always i am sorry i yelled at you.... but this is blatantly disgusting on kano's end to do this to us.

shane7 likes this.
  7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The Energy drops have not changed in a long while for the Raids; if they had I most certainly would have called it out in the notes (although I would have protested against such a change).

I would like to again point out that they are random, so thinking that drops have a certain pattern or cadence is not entirely correct. I will get the developers to go over the logs to see if there were any code changes pertaining to Energy drops, but like I said that would be a change we would have to consciously make (for example it is extremely unlikely that changing Raid Boss health and the tiers would influence it) and it is not one we would do lightly and without announcing it. :)

robbin gordon likes this.
  8. robbin gordon

robbin gordon Well-Known Member

as always, i appreciate your swift responses, mitch. but trust me, i am telling you the drops are almost invisible at this point.... i've done a bunch of them so far, and there is a definitive drop in their frequency. i am not expecting consistency... but i am expecting to at least SEE them.... 22 mil damage and 3 drops ? seriously, there is something wrong. i'm in a raid group, and we're all seeing the same thing.... and as we do so many of them, we notice these things.

someone noticeably changed something to do with the drops.

SweetestAngel and No Nuts 4u like this.
  9. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

I also spended 3500 energy for 1 key (key number 3) :)). Is not ok ! :D

SweetestAngel likes this.
  10. remo

remo New Member

4900 energy 3 of 4 keys a little to hard to get a boss you have to pay to kill

Guardian Angel likes this.
  11. Neil Wheeler

Neil Wheeler New Member

I play Viking Clan, Pirate Clan and Mob Wars although I may not be playing Mob Wars much longer. There is something off about Mob Wars. The players are different than in the other two games. It seems very isolated and Boss sharing is very limited in this game. You level slower and require fewer weapons to become strong. The RAID BOSS tiers are just another example of what is wrong with this game. levels 1 - 3999 in one tier is a nightmare. That tier fills up when the other two are practically empty. You might as well tell the lower level players they are unwanted. This tells me that KANO must think this game is on its way out and they are only going to cater to higher level players to keep it going as long as possible. I think I am going to finish this RAID BOSS and then quit MOB WARS. KANO I get your message loud and clear.

12. shane7

shane7 New Member

yeah niel i agree about the lvl 1 - 3999 in the first tier is an absolute stuff up , highly educated geeks really are fools as the producers of these types of games prove time an time again, as someone with a lvl 2400 toon im realy pi!@#d off at the stupity of it , usually by now ive found a dozen or more raid bosses to enter , 10 outa the 12 would be killed an id get at least 5 supiour items outa it all an 5 inferiour , ive only managed to find 3 bosses so far as things are and highly doubt ill get any supiour items from them so no way im spending money on refills for that , the smart thing wouldve been to create another tier for the 0 - 1500 or even 2000 lvl toons , no money from me at all these raids youve stuffed up a good thing and i havent even mentioned the lack of drops an the heal / damage thats seems all messed up but then heaps of others are bitching bout them same things geeeez you had it pretty good last time but jus couldnt help yourselfs an just had to " improve " things grrrrrr

Last edited: Jul 10, 2015
  13. foxysiren

The attack to heal ratio changed again for the worse...Last time it was 6 attacks 3 heals. This time it's back the the raid before last with regard to healing and attacking...Awful :(

SweetestAngel and No Nuts 4u like this.
  14. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

A possible solution would be for the game to keep track of how many actions someone did since the last energy drop and simply drop energy when that number gets very high. That would reduce the variability somewhat and would prevent many people getting upset.

Perhaps you can run this by the devs...

15. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

it should be random. it's worth it because the rewards are good. when 30 gf you can buy 1 item but with 30 gf you can do 5-6 raids and get 5-6 items( considering level up energy boost and using stamina refill, higher your stam and energy more bosses you can do

16. No Nuts 4u

No Nuts 4u Member

you devs definitely know what your doing to our game, when u join a persons second raid they reduced the xp u get, they put it back to 1400 stam used to get 1k energy used for healing means many only have to do around 5mill to get minimum and if u want to be fair and share the workload of around 15 mill u will need to use alot more refills for healing, nice one guys im not investing in raids any more this time, it is insulting especially when two raids ago u admitted to holding our game back on us in comparison to pc vc and zs, ill spend my spare money on something else at least ill have something to show for it, lets just hope u guys fix it better for next time if not then im done on raids i dont like people being sneaky greedy lol wow at the game glitches did we get devs from disney playdom ;P

17. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

NO nuts you cant say ZS is better for xp cause its the worst out of the app's each one is different in its own way. Even pc and vc has there differences.

18. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

As for world chat bosses im in about 30 raid bosses all came from the wc, maybe 3 was sent, so far 3 beat no super drops but thats ok i didnt try for those just xp, the heal is kinda a joke when you do 3300 damage roughly when attacking and then when you heal its about 4400 to 5800 is what i am seeing. I wanna see heals like zs really i was getting 6700 to 10,000 there and my defense skill point placement in that games is crap, dont know why its so different, but then you would also have people complaining once again if you would change the ehals then they would complain that they are using way to much stamina that way to get the 1000 cause if then you did it right 20 attack and heal when you should it would be 2500 to 3000 stamina for the 1000 heals so you would in turn have people using 5 attacks just to get the 1000 heals quicker without haveing to spend mass stamina for min. heals, so in turn the raids will never be satisifying all across the board for all members and I think this was a real bad idea and they should stop making new raids period and run the ones they have no at 1 every 3 months or so just to stop the problems and another issue with it, the developers seem to be spending most the time on them and cant focus on other areas, the the top people are moving through cities even faster which in turn is causing them to focus on that aspect, then you in turn have no time to spend on others areas and sooner or later the crowd you are ignoring cause others not to play, then you are left with the spenders and how much more will they spend if the rest of the game dies off. Just a thought you might want to look over.

19. No Nuts 4u

No Nuts 4u Member

its what they admitted to us in that post we all read so yes i can say

20. son of odin

son of odin New Member

many do just min in raidbosses and some do aloot , same chanse to get a superiur weapon ,thats wrong all shuld get the chanse if if i player do maybe 30-50mil in damage in a raidboss he /she shuld be garanted a superius weapon ,that shuld do pealople to do more and it hsuld be more fitgth to get them killed ,to get that superiur weapon , those comon wepons are a joke if you spent 20k stamina and tons of energy, if you do min thaere are ok , hope all the this and andertnas what i meen . a know a spell terribole but . well thats it .