[LCN] More Stamina Per Leveling Up

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by SwiftlyInnocent, Jul 1, 2015.

1. StoneCK

StoneCK Active Member

they should have just added an new level to the loyalty items that rewarded the players that have put in the time to be at a higher level, rather than increase the value of loyalty items for ALL current loyalty levels.
    BTW, choosing to buy stam refills, and not a ton of gf items doesn't mean you are not a loyal customer, just different priorities.

2. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

It is highly unlikely that someone with say 4-5k base stamina would pay to refill.

3. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Ken on kong/armor pays for refills and I believe he has 7500 stam.

4. foxysiren

So he uses 15k stam plus the daily everyday ? wow!

5. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Yep I believe he spends about 10 hours levelling with several different partners.

6. foxysiren

There are that many weak players? lol

7. StoneCK

StoneCK Active Member

i have over 5k stam and buy refills almost daily

8. mark GT

mark GT Member

the only reson to build that high in stam is to use it heavly so of cores refills get a lot better return after build so they will be use just as heavly :)

9. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

lol can't believe they have 7.5k stam.

10. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

is this something that can/will happen sometime soon?

11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

So here is the proposal that the developers floated elsewhere (edited slighted for grammar and consistency):

Instead of a flat 50 Stamina on level up, what the developers are looking at is a system where you would get Stamina back based on your level, although there would be a maximum amount. The current formula is your level times .45, so a level 201 would get 90 Stamina on level for example. The refill amount would also not be lower than 50, so overall this change would be positive in terms of potential Stamina return on level. The maximum returned on level up under this equation would be 1,000.

12. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

That would be right inline with my recommended 5% with a minimum of 50. If someone out there has 22,000+ stamina in order to receive the purposed 1000 max cap, I would be amused however that does cover the future growth of all games concerned.

I would really love to see this change take place soon!

13. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

I doubt someone will ever have 22000 stamina is impossible:))

14. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

Great news , I hope that you will implement this fast !!Thank you!

15. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Well before we get too ahead of ourselves, let's remember that this is just a proposal, not a for-sure thing at this moment. I will be talking to the developers about this and letting them know there is renewed interest. :)

16. Brian Rose

Brian Rose New Member

That sounds good and fair to me. Hope you do implement this.

17. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Great idea, so positive!

Get it done ASAP if you ask me.

18. GreatChad_Kong

GreatChad_Kong New Member

While I agree that more stam per levelup would be beneficial. that slider is too high. 45% of your level as stam would make it such that a new player could level to 1k without ever running out of stam or needing a boost, it's far too high. If it's level dependent, I don't think it should be more than 10% of a level (with the minimum of 50) and the hard cap of 1000 is viable.

19. GreatChad_Kong

GreatChad_Kong New Member

If I remember correctly, he has closer to 8k stam to be exact... but then again, he did pass level 10k a few days ago. Also, as he is the highest level on Kong, it is best to use his level to approximate the lost stam by not having the level dependent system in place, since he is the player who has been hurt the most by it: In reaching level 10k with 50 stam per level he missed out on 4.5 million stam.

There shouldn't be a retroactive reward of a massive amount of stam like that, but players probably deserve some kind of compensation dependent on their level.

Guardian Angel and JADES like this.
  20. Mike Lyons

Mike Lyons Member

that's what my suggestion was too.....at least 50 more per every 1000 levels, but 100 is better :)