[LCN] Beware the Godfather: Inactive Players Now Being Hit-Listed

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Aug 8, 2013.

1. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Think this is great news the kong/armor list is dead.

Look forward to hearing more.

2. WendelinR

WendelinR Active Member

it turned out to be a wonderful addition for Kong, the hitlist is more active in general, even if it's just 1 list every 5 mins or so

3. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Agreed. Brilliant tweak to the game.

4. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

i disagree. i still can't pick up the hits, even though there are more of them being put up. i guess i need to get a bot or something.

5. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

I don't have a bot and I've been getting more recently. You need to hunt to get kills or be lucky enough for no one else to be hunting.

6. Si Celia

Si Celia Member

Most I've seen of Godfather bounties at one time is three....why not more? 5, 10, or 25....that would be great and would give a lot more lower level peeps a fighting chance to get one.

7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

On FB the most I ever see are 5 or 6, works for me :)

8. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

I ran through my mobsters, clearing out a bunch of inactive accounts and noticed that inactive players below roughly level 300 are not getting listed by the godfather.

Interesting.

9. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

That seems odd.

10. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

that's correct, players less then level 300 and have less than 6 months of inactivity are not eligible for this, although they can still be listed by players unless they have been banned.

11. Kirsten

According to the original announcement on the first post:

• Have not played in 6+ months.
    • Must be over level 300.
    • If the hit-list has been empty for a short amount of time and the player meets both of these parameters, they will be listed.

12. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

Oops, must learn to read

Kirsten likes this.
  13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I believe some of the specifics about how an account can be listed changed when this was brought over the Kong/Armor to give a bigger pool to draw from, but yes, they have to be above a certain level and have been inactive for a few months to qualify.

14. Kirsten

Yeah I figured the specifics may have changed but could not find any info, so what I posted was at least in the general area :)

15. SwiftlyInnocent

SwiftlyInnocent Active Member

I have noticed godfather usually only hitlist after someone that actually plays is hit-listed

16. graveyardgabby

graveyardgabby Active Member

Yes, it does seem strange that the godfather lists when the hit list is active. I see him throw some folks up even when the list is on fire. Doesn't seem to fit the original design that was laid out but, I don't care. I have benefited greatly from the godfather listing and wish he would do it even more. I have no problem with him listing regardless of hit list activity.

17. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

The godfather lists at set intervals. If you follow the listing and look at the game clock it's actually easy to predict when the next listing is coming.

18. nigel brown

nigel brown New Member

that is fine with me,,, I am always on and lurking.

19. SwiftlyInnocent

SwiftlyInnocent Active Member

Easy money is how i look at it

20. Brian Rose

Brian Rose New Member

I play the hitlist early in the morning UK time before I go work and sometimes the Godfather hitlists are the only ones about so that is not correct when someone put they are only there when the hitlist is already active.