what happens if you get locked out of facebook ??

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by hellsbaby, Jul 7, 2015.

1. hellsbaby

hellsbaby New Member

I have been locked out of facebook as of right now . I forgot to change phone# when I got new phone (only play on tablet or computer ) I can only play by going to kp1 then connecting to kp2 . now I have to guess who photo matches the name (which is hard having over 4500 ( fb friends maybe 10 being real friends ) to get it back....... my question is what happens to my account ???..if I don't get back into my fb account ?? .. which I trying hard to get back )

Last edited: Jul 7, 2015
  2. mark GT

mark GT Member

unshure but dont you have the old phone still so you can get a new logg on code sendt to it and logg in and change phone nr . ?

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Nothing happens to your account if your Facebook account gets banned, so if you can recover your information you can log back in no issues. If you have to start a new Facebook account, that might necessitate a Support ticket. :)

hellsbaby likes this.
  4. hellsbaby

hellsbaby New Member

good to know that I wont lose the app account . but I have noticed not using my facebook account only using kp2 I cant ask for help - arrows or Challenge or adventures help why is that ?? still trying to get back into fb ,,, and no I don't got the phone I used for my FB acc. been awhile since i changed phones .

Last edited: Jul 7, 2015
  5. Laura Norway

Laura Norway New Member

would like to bet gifts sent to me....why cant anyone send me gifts? I don't have a fb acct....this has been going on for 5 months....I cant upload a profile pic on there either...and it wont accept my gravatar that you suggested...a little help here please. I should be reimbursed with 5 months worth of gifts or lots of fp for all the problems my account has had....
    Kiss of Death
    Lori

hellsbaby likes this.
  6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

They may have to go to kanoplay to send you gifts, not sure why people do not want FB accounts it is a social network and a social game ,but......alot of us do not play there,but lately more have since FB has messed with the gifting .

7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I'm clan with you Laura, but I play on Facebook and it won't allow me to send gifts there because you don't have FB account :(. If I logged into KANOPLAY am able 2 though, but never play there.

8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I had to do that once,but I in contact with most of my FB friends,so all the pics were of ones I know :)

9. got my fb back yay me

Kirsten likes this.
  10. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Have you submitted any tickets to Support about the gifting issue? For your Gravatar, is the email you used on Gravatar the same as the one you used to sign up on Kano Play?