[LCN] More Stamina Per Leveling Up

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by SwiftlyInnocent, Jul 1, 2015.

1. StoneCK

StoneCK Active Member

nobody in this thread requested retro anything; it was stated that the topic of this thread, including a retro stam factor, has been discussed and vetoed previously (5 months ago).

I for one would love to see a better stam bump per level. I would also accept an increased energy bump per level, but i think the stam one is far more important considering the already huge difference in rewards for leveling.

2. StoneCK

StoneCK Active Member

i do wonder, however, what might Kano's reasoning have been for making the energy bump/level 500 and the stam bump only 50. especially in a fighting game you would think they would promote the tool (stam) required to fight more than the simple energy reward.

3. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

That was just a rogue idea not exactly on topic of this thread but it was related. LOL I don't think it would hurt the game as much as it would hurt the devs pocketbook! It certainly would put people online more often to try and make sure they were collecting on those boosts.... and it would mean more bosses being attacked or more fights as often times in KONG I hear "out of stamina - waiting on boost". It also would mean stronger players for those who were around to collect those boosts and were doing more jobs for more job drops and boss drops. And then more jobs should mean more cash wish might in return add to more cash for hitlisting and/or investing to make bounties higher LOL So it actually might have a positive effect on the game. BUT again, devs would lose money so they would never do it. And who knows, there might be reasons where it would hurt the game that I have overlooked.

4. StoneCK

StoneCK Active Member

guaranteed they would not do it at 2 boosts per day, but they might do 1/2 a boost twice a day, so the total boost per day remains the same

5. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

Now that would suck! I wouldn't mind showing up for twice the reward (2 boosts per day) but having to do twice the work for the same as we have now - OUCH! Don't give them any ideas!

6. StoneCK

StoneCK Active Member

sorry, not trying to give them ideas (not bad ones anyway). the only merit to a 1/2 boost twice daily would be that the people who ran out of stam to finish a boss min would not have to wait as long. Maybe they could introduce an 'early redemption' option where people can collect the boost earlier than the full time, but it costs them say 10% of the boost value/ hour that it is early.

7. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

LOL I like the idea of two FULL boosts per day! And more stamina per level! How about 10% of your level? ;-) So a level 5000 would get 500! And a level 10,000 might get 1000! 5% would be okay too!

8. StoneCK

StoneCK Active Member

never in our lifetimes will we see 2 full boosts per day. we'll be lucky to see any increase in the stam bump per level...it hasn't changed since day 1

9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

In most games like these stam would be one of the most important , if not the most important skill and saying that , also the most lucrative, money wise ,for a company. We do have the daily boost and the loyalty boosts.

10. StoneCK

StoneCK Active Member

yes, we have those boosts for energy as well. considering in this game we spend 2 skills/1 stam, whereas all others are a more favorable ratio, you would think they would have rewarded us with more stam per level. sort of as a trade off for being weaker by allotting to stam instead of attack or defense

just sayin'

GOING TO CATCH DAVID likes this.
  11. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

There really are some good points in this thread regarding the why's and probable outcomes of what the devs would or wouldn't do - but just to ask :)......... pretending the devs were listening and were going to follow your advice, would you want to see more stamina per level or the 12 boosts instead of just the 22 hour? I am not asking what you think the devs would ever do but rather what would you like to see if you had the choice?

12. StoneCK

StoneCK Active Member

more stam per level, if all other boosts and bonus remain the same

GOING TO CATCH DAVID likes this.
  13. graveyardgabby

graveyardgabby Active Member

Well, you can do 50 fights with the stam, how many jobs can you do with 500 energy. Not many unless you go back to the low city. I think the devs probably had that in mind but, also and probably more importantly, they were considering how much xp you could make off of each one. What are you getting xp wise from energy? 2:1 ratio? I don't think it is even that much. 1 stam gets you one heck of a lot better and increases by level.

14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

This is actually something we looked into for Mob Wars - LCN recently (that is increasing the amount of Stamina returned on level up). I can dig up our proposition if you guys are interested?

GATMAN, kevinmalo and Guardian Angel like this.
  15. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Yes please. It's got to the point where 50 per level is barely even a token gesture.

16. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

We really need the increase of stamina /level ! 50 stamina / level is from the begining of the game , at that moment when we had only 2-3 location was fine but meanwhile the game was developing alot with new features and new content that needs more and more stamina and energy so you really need to adjust this old stuff from the history of LCN

17. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

yes we are very interested.

18. Brian Rose

Brian Rose New Member

Why not tier stam increase a bit. Level 1-1000 get 50 stam, Level 1001-2000 get 100, stam, Level 2001-3000 get 150 stam etc

19. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

i think it should be in more general form of a reward. perhaps a percentage of current stam. i.e. 10% or 15% or it should be one single number. otherwise wouldn't be off the balance?

20. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

This is absolutely correct!! Some of us have been here what 5 years.
    We have seen new cities with upgrades of drops via bosses and jobs, now if you aren't a decent level and are in no way inclined to level everyday...Click, click, click you will be left behind.
    Why has nothing else been upgraded? It was a kick in the teeth for the 'Older' loyal players with regards to loyalty items, people paid the same amount of money back then as they do today yet we got stuck with old loyalty items. Yes, yes I know we got a small increase but really lol!!

Over the years everything about this game is off balance. We now see people loaded with stamina who level quickly to get to new cities now have the upper hand. Why should someone who has lots of stamina be rewarded with more?
    Some chose to go all attack and def and garnish their account with purchased GF items...IE loyal customers.