[LCN] Prevention of repeated mob requests?

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by thefluffycactus6, Jul 5, 2015.

1. thefluffycactus6

thefluffycactus6 New Member

I'm in the process of trying to get mob members by trying to add everyone I see who's not in my mob. Since that's a lot of people and I have a bad memory, I'm just wondering if the game prevents me from sending multiple requests to the same person. Because I haven't seen any such notification yet and I don't want to spam people (& piss off high level players). (Also, if you can send a mob request to someone, does that mean the person hasn't yet reached the 1000 limit?)

2. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

you can send request to anyone, even if they have maxed out already. same goes to you

3. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

You can send multiple requests to the same person. At least I believe you can because many times in my inbox I have 2 or 3 add requests from the same person. What I'm not sure of is there a timer on when you can send a 2nd request to the same person although I suspect there isnt.

Kirsten likes this.
  4. thefluffycactus6

Ah, I probably spammed some people then...why don't the devs put a limit on the number of requests you can send in a certain amount of time? Or maybe make it so that if one request is not accepted another one can't be sent for a while?

5. graveyardgabby

graveyardgabby Active Member

I wouldn't worry about it. I'm quite sure I spammed a lot of players that didn't want to mob. Serves them right for not mobbing me!!! :p j/k. I don't think it bothers them. If it did, they could just block you. I think you and I are already mobbed up but, here's my code just in case. C21C32 Good luck and hang in there. It is tough to get mob but, it is possible. I recently got mine filled. Keep at it and you will get your's too. :)

6. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

if you're spamming they will simply block you, or hitlist you

Kirsten likes this.
  7. thefluffycactus6

:( I'd rather receive a friendly reminder instead...
    Also, graveyardgabby you're already in my mob :)

8. SwiftlyInnocent

SwiftlyInnocent Active Member

I dont get what happens when you have a full mob and you accept someone does it take off an inactive or how does it work?

9. graveyardgabby

graveyardgabby Active Member

if you accept more mob after you have reached 1k, nothing really happens you just have one more person that can give you job helps, send gifts, etc. the down side is, you can't fight them, you can't go for their bounty etc. You can have more than 1k mob, you just can't use more than 1k mob in your fights (except hired guns of course).

10. SwiftlyInnocent

Alright thanks gabs

11. Brian Rose

Brian Rose New Member

Easy one this - use the block button!

12. SwiftlyInnocent

block button?

13. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

You can block in game messages from non clan

AXXO likes this.
  14. SwiftlyInnocent

Alright thank you for the info because there is this one guy who keeps spamming me

15. Brian Rose

Brian Rose New Member

I'm just looking on new player requests and actually I can no longer see a block button. Has it now been removed?

16. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

It should be the last option I am on phone so cannot screen shot to show you actually the next to last right before delete from inbox the option is only there under public/non clan

17. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

mi7ch and Kirsten like this.
  18. Brian Rose

Brian Rose New Member

Yeah, it's there again now. Sure it disappeared yesterday or maybe I had a beer to many!