[LCN] glitch in buying bundle deals

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by naughty but nic3, Jul 4, 2015.

1. it cost me $360.00 for 3 $12.00 bundles another person got 1 $14,40 bundle and it cost him $140.40. not happy here:(:mad::(

2. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

send in a ticket to support they will look at this

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

If you haven't yet sent in a ticket to Support I would do so. They'll be able to help you out with this. :)

4. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Sincerest of apologies on the over charging. Every payment that was charged in error has been issued a refund for the amount overpayment. This will take approximately 5-10 days according to our payment provider. In the meantime support will be reaching out to those affected to ensure they are aware and so we can resolve this issue.

Again you have our deepest apologies for causing this issue.

5. thank you so much :):):):)

Smack likes this.
  6. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

All those affected should be receiving an email detailing the over payment and refund. We very much appreciate your understanding into this matter.

Kirsten likes this.
  7. i appreciate how quick you guys responded to this matter keep up the good work!:cool:

Kirsten likes this.
  8. im just happy to get my money returned. everyone makes some kind of mistakes all the time. i appreciate the quickness of this matter:rolleyes:

Kirsten likes this.
  9. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

For those affected please follow up with support and we will aim to make this right. We do not have the entire team together today to coordinate a response so please bear with us in making this right for each player.

10. its ok today is the fourth of july so i cant expect a whole lot done today but you guys have been great!:rolleyes:

Kirsten likes this.
  11. Have a happy 4th kano and their employees

Kirsten likes this.
  12. i see now sorry. i have to pay $12.00 for each bundle so it's only $108.00 i should be getting back ty. i wanna keep the bundles i did buy

Kirsten likes this.
  13. Mi7ch i would like to thank you and the rest of the kano for the quickness you guys had into the matter of getting the glitch solved quickly. you guys are the best. and i appreciate all the help you guys gave me xoxox :);):D

Smack likes this.