[LCN] TGIF! Mob Wars - LCN Development News June 29 - July 3

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Jul 4, 2015.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

TGIF! Here’s your development news round-up for the past week!

Player Bans June 22 - June 28

As a reminder, the following numbers are permanently frozen accounts, and don't count temporary freezes.

FB: 8
    KP2: 1
    Kong/Armor: 4

The majority of permanently frozen accounts are frozen for being a shared or alternate account. This is something we actively investigate, and we appreciate players reporting suspicious accounts to us.

If you have any questions or comments about a frozen account, please direct them through Support as the Forums are not the place to discuss account freezes, because of the sensitive account information involved.

New Limited Items!

A new week means new Limited Items! Here’s what’s up for grabs:

[​IMG]

New Raid Boss July 9: Eco Terrorists!

A new Raid Boss threat is coming next week! Prep your mob and take on the Eco Terrorists next Thursday, July 9!

[​IMG]

Mob Wars - LCN for iOS Now Available Worldwide!

Mob Wars - LCN for iOS is now ready for its soft global launch! That’s right, Mobsters all over the world can log in with their Facebook or Kano Play accounts and expand their criminal empire on the go! Make sure to click on the link to the App Store below and give the app a try!

Mob Wars - La Cosa Nostra on the iOS App Store! - Now Available Worldwide!

Mob Wars - LCN v 1.8.5

GAME
    • New Challenges interface
    GENERAL
    • Improved loading screen
    • Starter Packs
    • Various bug fixes and improvement
    As always, please let us know if you experience any bugs or issues either here in the forum or by contacting Support via the app (click on “More” on the bottom right, then “Support” when the menu opens).

Please be aware that if you search for the Mob Wars - LCN app on Facebook iOS, you will be taken to the App Store version of the game!

Support Report with your favorite burrowing nocturnal mammal and Answerpreneur, Aardvark!

Happy July!

Canada Day was Wednesday, and normally our office would be closed but a few of us came into work anyway to do tickets and keep an eye on our recent iPhone app releases, so not much impact on Support this time around. :)

I've actually talked about this before, but it's super important so I'm bringing it up again. The other week a frustrated player made a comment to Support about committing suicide.

Comments like these are no joke, and will always be taken seriously by Kano/Apps. As members of our player community, we ask that you do the same. If someone you know has threatened self-harm, please reach out to them to check that they are alright, and ask them if they are getting help. Provide them with helpline information, and be prepared to report their case either to the hotline yourself or the local authorities if the person continues to say they will harm themselves or doesn't respond.

There's a really excellent article about responding to suicide threats here . The article talks specifically about Facebook, but the steps provided are applicable in pretty much any online community.

Sorry to be a downer right before what is a holiday for many of you, but this kind of information really can't be stressed enough.

Have a fun and safe weekend!

Aardvark

Terrible Joke of the Week

Here's your lame joke of the week!

My friend bet me that I couldn't build a car out of spaghetti.
    You should have seen their face as I drove pasta!

That's it for TGIF this week, everybody! Thanks for reading, have a great weekend and happy Independence Day to our American players. :)!

Play Now!

Facebook Canvas:https://apps.facebook.com/la_cosa_nostra/?fb_source=appcenter&fb_appcenter=1
    Facebook Connect: http://www.kanoplay.com/la_cosa_nostra?game_server=server_1
    Kano Play Server 2: http://www.kanoplay.com/la_cosa_nostra?game_server=server_2
    Kongregate: http://www.kongregate.com/games/kanoapps/mob-wars-la-cosa-nostra
    Armor Games: http://armorgames.com/play/14870/mob-wars-la-cosa-nostra
    iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/US/app/id789910921?mt=8&pt=Forum&ct=tgif

2. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

I am DEFINITELY liking the "Bundles" I have been seeing recently on LCN ( like the "Limited Quantity
    Item Set Bundle" )! Thanks Kano! :)

mi7ch likes this.
  3. Apizzle21

Apizzle21 Member

whens this game coming to android i don't have an iphone :(

4. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

Please take my i-phone, the beta of the app is already on it. You'll have to ignore the 125+ emails a day (none are spam), the 30-50 phone call's, and numerious "help me" texts.... I'd almost pay you to take it, if it didnt mean simply more work for me the following day!

The app is really nice people, give it a shot!

mi7ch likes this.
  5. remo

remo New Member

cool new raider boss

GATMAN likes this.
  6. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

New Raid Boss July 9: Eco Terrorists!

Any changes to be expected? Will the xp payout be on level with the last raid, or the previous raids before the lasdt?

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

No changes other than tiers. XP will be the same as the last raid boss in that it includes the increase.

8. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

what about stamina drops during heals :p

StoneCK and SwiftlyInnocent like this.
  9. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

As for android use kanoplay it works wonderful

10. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

that is very slow, even when im using mobile data. no good. and have to log in again and again. just need an app which can use easily. kanoplay is good when theres a limited connection or when im on travel

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  11. The Milk Man

The Milk Man Member

What about the rewards? I do a ton of damage and healing and get common rewards, whilst others do minimum attacks and healing and they get superior rewards. That pisses me off!!! It needs to be fixed!

12. Vic

Vic Active Member

i would think crates will be updated in the next week or two, they may not have had a chance to do this yet.

13. Omegame

Omegame Member

Great 1 more Raid coming up thanks :)

14. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Whoopee. I may even start one this time myself. Usually, I just help others out on theirs.

15. SwiftlyInnocent

SwiftlyInnocent Active Member

Its because whoever starts the fight get the superior gets it regardless. Also you have to be top in your tier to get superior if you are not the one starting the fight

16. StoneCK

StoneCK Active Member

have never started a raid, likely never will. i also usually only do min and am completely frustrated at always only getting common rewards instead of superior, but i guess that's all i will get. they're better than a kick in the arse. a person can level like crazy with raids, get in as many as possible, and spend as much as they can afford. so i have a question for kano: why limit how many tokens we can buy in SW, and limit how many attacks we can do on an individual mobster, but no limit on raids? is it because raids are more profitable than anything else you have come up with? I spend a great deal of time leveling the 'old fashioned way', and am being quickly caught by people that care to spend more money and less time than i do. is that fair?

17. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

if you want to get a superior item, you gotta start your own. it is guaranteed superior item for boss owner in their first raids.

18. StoneCK

StoneCK Active Member

yup, they are the ones that pay the bills.

Carl Stahls likes this.
  19. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

The last raid was the first time I started my own raids and if I had the energy to burn that's all I would do. I offer the raid boss to my syndicate members and invite others very selectively. Based upon past raid results I know who typically will do more than just the minimum and also keep the raid boss healed for the next attacker. However I can probably only open two over the course of the event. So if you play on Kong, do an invite only raid boss and need a tier 2 (I assume I'll still be a tier 2) who will do a minimum of 50 mill look me up.

20. remo

remo New Member

what kind of drops is this one going to have attack defense