Are you one of them?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jared, Jul 3, 2015.

?

Are you one of the "countless" players that craft?

1. Yes

22 vote(s)
    59.5%
  2. No

15 vote(s)
    40.5%
  1. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I just thought it would be nice to get an actual number.

2. WendelinR

WendelinR Active Member

Sure, crafting is fun even if u only improve by a few fight strength points. also planning to craft is fun, working towards something, etc.

Kirsten likes this.
  3. GoddessFreyja

GoddessFreyja Active Member

Yup, I am a crafter! Stopped crafting the items with the least amount of attack and defense and now I only craft the strongest items as I level up.

Kirsten likes this.
  4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I craft, as often as I have the time and also enough gifts,and drops, I even go back to a few select adventures to get what I need for strong items. I fall behind with crafting at times cause of raids, like i do other features , cause the raids take all my focus away from other features, :(

GoddessFreyja likes this.
  5. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

i do just fine without crafting myself.

6. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

tried crafting in pc ended up weakining my attack gonna pass on crafting

7. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

I have never crafted a single item

8. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

i can't say that i have never crafted a single item, but i can't remember the last time that i did, it has been YEARS

9. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

I can say that I was like some of you at one time who refused to craft much of anything. I play on server 2 and thought crafting would be a waste of time, or to confusing to learn. I regret that now because my account there is not nearly as strong compared to what it is on Facebook. On Facebook VC, I learned from my past mistakes and am now an avid crafter. Sure it takes a lot of effort to learn at first, but it is well worth the effort as far as being able to greatly strengthen your character.

George Burd and Kirsten like this.
  10. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

crafting is totally useless in ZS...

11. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

Yes, but only when the improvement is big

12. john frances

john frances Member

i craft what makes me stronger

13. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

I did but I've temporarily retired as crafts for the next two cities are not going to be an improvement on my stockpile.

Kirsten likes this.
  14. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

I craft constantly. And it does make a difference in the game even against higher players if you know what your doing in crafting. Yeah it does take a long time down side of it sucks. But there are so many options to crafting if Kano would overhaul it into something better then it is right now. So many outdated items can be crafted upwards. Work on exisiting features in the games and improve them first before adding newer content that eventually gets out dated itself and then your back to crafting again. And i can smack players that are 1000 to 2000 levels ahead of me right now and win easily.

George Burd and Kirsten like this.
  15. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

not me. it takes too long. if other players want to beat up on me because they craft and spend money and i don't, then so be it.

16. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Ya don't have to spend money to craft :)

George Burd likes this.
  17. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

I love crafting and have tried time and time again to get attention on it

Kirsten likes this.
  18. graveyardgabby

graveyardgabby Active Member

not yet but, i'm looking forward to the day. means i will be fighting people that i will need to do all i can to get an edge on. need some good rivals.

19. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

i craft but only certain items, the elites take so many away that they make you weaker when upping em all to elite then legendary. so only upgrade when it doesnt make me weaker. i craft every item from gifts though just dont keep updating my gift list as often as i should lol, so yes and no.

20. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Easiest way to craft is look ahead of time on what is going to make more of an impact on your character. It's not hard to figure out what items you will need to start stocking up on gifts. Like right now in pirate clan. You see players going after certain items constantly. Where if they really paid closer attention to the crafting by the time they get all those items from bosses stacked out they are behind because they did not pay attention to another higher item that will help improve them in the long run.