Forum Posting Program Season 3

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

post.
    Maybe this is an example?

Kirsten likes this.
  2. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

Hmmm, so much garbage posts today. I'll be happy in a few days time when people stop feveriously posting nonsense to get to 20

Kirsten and LaScepter like this.
  3. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

Actually the definition of "continue" is to go on or keep on, as in some course or action; extend: Which to me would imply it never ceased during the month of June. However, considering I was on vacation and could not post, I'll let you off the hook. lol

4. killerboy81

killerboy81 New Member

Whats the meaning of this???sort of loyalty reward,because you send a message

5. Tony Montana

Read the forum from the beginning and you shall see.

Kirsten likes this.
  6. Monica la mitraille

Monica la mitraille New Member

Good to see the reward is not weak item. might try it then :)

7. Stagger Lee

Stagger Lee New Member

I like favor points,,,, kinda like an ice cream sandwich on the fourth of July.

LaScepter likes this.
  8. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

thanks for continuing this promotion

LaScepter likes this.
  9. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

the loyalty program hopes to get true feedback from game players if kano is truly gonna make their games appeal to the masses a forum of ideas is needed

10. Tony Montana

But will they act on those ideas

11. graveyardgabby

graveyardgabby Active Member

Well, if you look at the ideas forum, you will see that they have indeed implemented ideas in the past. I'm sure they do appreciate the feed back and suggestions. I've put some kooky ideas up already that I know people won't like but, once the discussion starts, there's no telling where it might lead. An idea that starts out sounding kind of ridiculous might end up inspiring someone else to post a way to make it better or spawn a new thought entirely that will make the game more enjoyable so, give it a shot. What have you got to lose? Much better than just posting a reply that brings little to the table other than a way to get the forum bonus.

Snowtiger likes this.
  12. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Here we go again. There is no reason to rush and make 20 posts in the first day, for the reward you still need to wait until the next month :)

Kirsten likes this.
  13. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I'm already getting tired of the useless post's crap...

Come on people don't find 2 year old dead threads and comment with "I like it"
    This is not what the forum incentive is about, if you like or dislike anything put some thought into it "YOUR POST" and explain how would effect "YOU" or just don't comment, because they won't count for your precious prize going after...
    This is absolutely ridiculous, the clutter everyone has to read through, and I doubt I'm not the only one that's thinking the same thing that actually reads the forum...

RainSunGone, Kirsten and Aapje like this.
  14. Vic

Vic Active Member

i would NEVER do such a thing.

15. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

You took the words right out of my head , thank god

16. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

yeah, seems to be an abundance of that going on....

17. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

who's doing that? ALL of MY posts are relevant.

Kirsten likes this.
  18. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

yeah, quit doing this, everyone.

Kirsten and Sir Opinion Alot like this.
  19. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

Its a easy reward 1 useful line a day will get you the reward, if you agree with something thats what the like tab underneath is for. Thanks thats my 1 valuable post for the day :)

20. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Yes, you only have to make 1 post a day to get the reward. And you don't have to revive old threads just to do this, either. I myself try to either come up with new ideas or respond to relevant ones brought up by other players.