[LCN] Fight list rarely refreshes?

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by thefluffycactus6, Jul 1, 2015.

1. thefluffycactus6

thefluffycactus6 New Member

Is it normal to see the same people on the fight list all the time? I often come back after several minutes to see that the list has not changed at all, and some names on there are accounts that 'no longer exist.' And after attacking & killing people, those names are not replaced and the list just gets much shorter. I was surprised because my level isn't high at all, and I thought opponents should be relatively easy to find. So is this normal?

2. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

In my experience it is very normal especially if you are mobbed with mostly active players. The same names are on the list and get attacked by the same names over and over again. Im not much of a fighter though so as long as there are enough to get my dailies done then Im good.

3. thefluffycactus6

Thanks for the reply. Guess I can't avoid getting hitlisted by several people if I'm forced to attack the same people all the time. (I'm also mostly a fight-when-required-to type of player)

4. Vic

Vic Active Member

i've noticed this, too. i'm guessing that it's because there any many players (active or not) over level 2000. it makes it difficult to find targets to list, in particular.

5. thefluffycactus6

I'm at level 400 lol

6. graveyardgabby

graveyardgabby Active Member

Yes, everyone thinks the low levels have it so good right now. Of course, it's incredibly tough to get your mob and there's pretty much no one to fight since the player base is so small. Sure we get great bosses but, so do our opponents. It's really no different than when they all thought chavez was a good boss. Now new players get pirates but, we have to fight people with pirates so, no change there but, we get worse xp on the high bosses and use more stamina to get minimum on them unlike when they were doing bosses at their level. I also doubt all those bosses that gave decent xp to lower level players back in the day got absolutely destroyed in an instant like they do these days by players looking to blow a few thousand stam quickly while getting good xp. Unfortunately, it seems like even with all these great new features etc., new players get quickly discouraged and move on to other games. Thank goodness the devs only banned the naughty accounts instead of removing them otherwise our fight lists would be completely empty. I think you will soon have access to whacked mobsters to get your fights in. I think that starts at lvl 500 but, would have to check to be sure. Too bad that only gives half xp. I wonder if all the old timers had to fight all the time for half xp.

7. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

fight list sucks, whacked list better

8. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

actually, i've noticed this on the whacked list, too. as you move up in levels, it doesn't seem like there are many targets to choose from, active or otherwise. it doesn't seem that many players stick with it for a year or longer.

9. ChewbaccaSW

ChewbaccaSW Active Member

yes i confirm it, it's totally normal!