Elixir of the Gods

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by LaScepter, May 26, 2015.

1. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

I keep forgetting to post about this ...LOL... As you can see in the pic below the dates sent have LONG expired...but they sit there so i can not invite/send the elixir to anyone else. Why ???:rolleyes::eek::cool:

.. yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.JPG

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

So the Elixers have a very long expiration date, and there's no way to manually remove them yet. The developers are working up an option for that, and we hope to have it out pretty soon! :)

LaScepter likes this.
  3. LaScepter

Thanks....not that i have any luck bringing any vikings back to the game.....lmao.....:p

4. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

at least you have this option, others of us don't.

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

@LaScepter The ability to remove old requests should be enabled on the Elixir page now. Give it a go and let us know if it works. :)

LaScepter likes this.
  6. LaScepter

You made my day !!! :p:D;)....it worked ,, This candidate has been removed......TY TY !!

mi7ch likes this.
  7. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

I got one friend back in and it seemed the rewards were very good. GPS related, I almost got the top reward.
    It was fun to see them come back and equally fun to see the rewards build. Ty for the change. Suggest you monitor too many too often success rates on this ... as some will exploit this change.

LaScepter and JADES like this.
  8. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

so when is this coming to everyone else?

9. LaScepter

You dont have this Gogolak ?

10. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Maybe it is only on FB?

11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Right now it's only on Facebook because it uses Facebook's social network hooks to send the message. This is on our list of features to bring to all of the games that we can eventually (I know I've been saying that for a while, but it's still on our docket). :)

LaScepter likes this.
  12. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

yes! coming soon, in 2019! woo hoo!

13. torkil a

torkil a New Member

why dont i have it ?

14. LaScepter

Mitch explained the difference of the social media benefit.....
    ( Mi7ch.... Right now it's only on Facebook because it uses Facebook's social network hooks to send the message. This is on our list of features to bring to all of the games that we can eventually (I know I've been saying that for a while, but it's still on our docket). :) )