[VC] "Loading .... Not Working? Refresh this page." REDUX

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Kel the Merciful King, Jun 7, 2015.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Correct LOL, not sure how many day's before had enough of it, to make that thread.

Kirsten likes this.
  2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

10:20 PM PDT 8 seconds

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

10:21 PM PDT 4 seconds

4. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

it was about the same for me last night. i really think that this has to do with raids. i'm not even in any of them this time, but i'm still getting bogged down. that's okay, i guess. i've been playing every day for a while now, i guess i can take a few days away from the game any time a raid event is going on.

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

You were having latency issues on Viking Clan because of the Mob Wars: LCN raids? Different servers so they should not be impacting one another.

6. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

my fault. no, i don't play viking clan. but that begs the question why there is a lag during raids at all? and if this has nothing to do with other games, why are those games lagging? something isn't right.

Kirsten likes this.
  7. SkullRazer

SkullRazer Member

I play both Viking Clan and Pirates on KP2 and its been lagging like this for days theres sometimes i have to refresh my page multiple times to even get it back on page cause if i dont all i get is this black page with the kano boarders at the top and bottom of the page...but it does seem to be getting worse as it would happen after a few mins to a few secs now and i know its not a ISP issue as i dont have it on the forums or when i am on facebook games or many mmorpg games that i play

Kirsten likes this.
  8. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

Should I bother to post the times again? Perhaps I should post the links of the players that are on when this is at its worse. I cannot because I will be sent to the Kano Penalty Box. The frustration of it all.

Rodney Rangel and Kirsten like this.
  9. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

If you hit blocks around specific times or specific actions and are certain it is not your internet connection please do post times + action.

Over past week we have been working on adding more logging to help us visualize any hiccups on our servers.

We have also parsed over all of Kel's data (since he was the orginator of this thread) looking for slow serverside loads but have yet been able to see any slow serverside loads which may indicate an issue with the load balancer or network issue between our servers and players. We are still investigating on our end and hopefully this raid boss will help detect any potential issues.

10. The Rage

The Rage Member

Kendall, what I see is you using a lot of big words and a few Technical terms. What that tells me is that you have no idea what is going on. In my line of work, we sometimes have to do the same. It's called " Baffle Them With B.S."

Craig Day likes this.
  11. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Sorry that is what you took away from my post. I wanted to jump in to give an update with our progress and to keep it as high level as possible.

12. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I think what RAGE meant is use layman's terms.

Rodney Rangel likes this.
  13. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

Unplayable again tonight. 7:42 EDT. Lag on every click

Rodney Rangel likes this.
  14. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

15. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I'm not at my home computer, so I can't provide details. But I did notice last night that my computer installed a flash update, and things seemed to work much better. As a shot in the dark, you may have to install a flash update in Internet Explorer to reduce lag.

16. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

back after a short vacation and within 1 minute, a 5-7 second delay.

17. BrandonLee36

BrandonLee36 New Member

LOADING not responding please refresh (time 3:40pm est).. Im getting really sick and tired of the lag and none responsive pages on VC lately.. What is the deal KANO??

18. mark GT

mark GT Member

this is realy bad today :(

19. Deblovscats1

Deblovscats1 Active Member

"Not working? Refreash this page" ~ This is absolutely ridiculous!!!! EVERYDAY it's the same thing!!! It makes it impossible to play when you get that every other hit!!! 4:52 pm Central Time Zone.

Is there something wrong with your servers, Maybe you need to add more??? This has been going on for WAY TOO LONG!!!

20. koo22

koo22 Member

This had been a lot better but last couple of days it's MUCH WORSE. Every click I see "page not loading?" message, and have missed bounties. Armada wars in PC start today and I can't imagine how that's gonna go, I know I'm not the only one who noticed this. What could have made it get so much worse in last few days?