The Official Syndicate Wars Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Mayor of Lammytown

Mayor of Lammytown New Member

There is a problem with warpoints but I have not recorded so I cannot add much in this case. My problem is that for the past two SWs I have started with 215 points not 300. Why?

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Initial start is 200 points, you must on jumped in at beginning, instead of it refilling to 300 points max.

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

@JADES is correct, the starting number of War Tokens is 200. It will refill at a rate of one Token every 2:42 to the 300 Token maximum.

4. thefluffycactus6

thefluffycactus6 New Member

This is my first time joining SW. Just a question: Will my attacks/defeats in syn wars show up on my stats page and cause me to lose exp if I am killed/defeated?

5. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

No. They are separate. A fight in SW is not like a regular fight.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2015
    Blue Nose likes this.
  6. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Only positives to joining the SW. No downsides like a loss of XP. Pick a good syndicate though... Very important.

7. Michael Wheet

Michael Wheet Active Member

Refiill clock and timers all freeze after a couple of minuets on SW page. Could someone fix this bug please?

8. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

The syndicate wars on Kong/Armor have pretty much been a foregone conclusion prior to kick off for the last six months.

Would Kano considering restructuring the rewards to create more competition?

Too many players are happy to sit in crappy synds taking a spot in the top 10 without even trying. Higher rewards at the top and lower rewards further down may increase competitiveness.

9. Garth Jones

Garth Jones Member

When accessing the Leader board, it would be nice if the Close button was a sticky and one didn't have to scroll up to get out of it.

10. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Our games have a lot of timers so sometimes they stop working intermittently. The timer is on the server side so everything still proceeds as normal even if the timers stop on your end. Refresh the game to get them working again. :)

I can ask the developers about it for sure. :)

11. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Thank you matey, appreciate it. Think a slight shake up would make things a little less stale.

12. SwiftlyInnocent

SwiftlyInnocent Active Member

I think its weird that players with lower levels then me get higher rewards even though I was second in synd in points. This suppose to happen?

13. SwiftlyInnocent

would it be cool if you got drops as well like as a reward

14. StoneCK

StoneCK Active Member

you could say this about a lot of pages in the game and forum. maybe add a back to top of page button here and there as well...just sprinkle them in for fun

15. stellathe killer

stellathe killer New Member

I just logged in a noticed my syndicate was low on health.. I tried to heal us, but everytime I click HEAL, the page scrolls all the way to the bottom so I have to come back up and click again.. very very inefficient, because each click takes a ton of time .. while I was scrolling and screwing around with that, we got killed. Is this just my issue, or is this happening to other people too?

16. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

It must just be me but I hated SW. I thought it was a waste to refill and the only syndicates that have a chance of winning are full syndicates with players who do refills. I would rather use FP's on stamina refills and items.

Reg Hahn likes this.
  17. graveyardgabby

graveyardgabby Active Member

I did a synd wars once (I'm a one player synd). I don't really care about it much but, I will probably join them in the future. It's an easy way to grab a few xp when I am only a little bit away from level. You know, spend a few stamina to get my level refills. I'm not really worried about levelling up quickly. I figure that will come naturally as I play the game, no need to accelerate it. For me, I don't really care to trade my stam for xp at this point. Maybe later when I have more stamina to spend and all my mob has good boss gear to fight with.

If people feel it's not active enough, more rewards for the winners is fine with me. Restructuring is also fine. Maybe for a different kind of bonus, add a reward for kills. Maybe you get a token refill of 50 or so when you kill a synd off, or a nice little xp/cash bonus at the end for each kill made. Whatever. I'm for anything that encourages more game play and activity. Doubt any of it will change my game play at the moment or encourage me to join a synd (other than my own) but, never know what will happen as I progress in the game.

18. SwiftlyInnocent

I like the token refill for kill reward!!! 5 to 7 kills per SW i would be happy with that. but thing is if I am able to do that without refilling others should be able to do the same

19. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I'm with you on this. I only join for the xp, because we have no chance of getting into the top 10. I don't spend FPs for token refills because I think it's a waste if you can't get a decent ranking.

20. SwiftlyInnocent

Yes its prob best to save your FP but i also as jared said love the xp part of wars I level up maybe 7 or 8 times throughout