War Mode...needs some attention

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by LaScepter, Oct 29, 2014.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I did bring up the topic of War Mode with the developers, however I did not receive a firm reply until recently. It is unlikely that any changes will be made to War Mode in the future. I did go to bat for you guys but our dev time is currently at a premium and we unfortunately don't have any to allocate to War Mode changes. :(

2. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

Thanks Mi7ch...... :cool:

And there ya have it guys.... War Mode gets ....nada...zilch...none of the Devs attention.... bet i know why that is....hmmmm...Im sure i will have more to say on it once i ponder this....uughh...o_O:(:confused:

3. Eric Thunderbone

Eric Thunderbone Active Member

But you have plenty of time setting up a poll about what new damn artwork we should have next. Who the eff cares about the artwork?

Deblovscats1 likes this.
  4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Mitch is not a dev, he is the go between guy between us and the developers.

Deblovscats1 likes this.
  5. LaScepter

Eric....you know i understand your frustration about War Mode getting some attention from the Devs....but Mi7ch is NOT one of them...he is the middle man...he takes our bitches to the Devs...he responds back with what it is they tell him to tell us....I actually feel bad for him sometimes for all the BS he deals with or has thrown at him on a daily basis....but in all fairness...its not Mi7ch we should growl at ...its Kano themselves... :cool:

6. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

i guess everyone should be happy now that it has been confirmed that NOTHING will be done with war mode, at least this year

7. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

"It is unlikely that any changes will be made to War Mode in the future."

I appreciate the reply whatever way it went. Another brick in the wall to me. Absent incentives to play, the game is done. At my level, there are none. Thank you.

Lasinagol likes this.
  8. Kel the Merciful King

I just want to zero in on something someone commented privately:

"Seems for me that they don't understand the importance of war mode in this game. First many of the most active players is in war, and will be bored without. And second I'm sure 80-90% of the coins from bounties is war related, so war mode is kind of important for non war players too."

We - many players - have been reporting for months with evidence players cheating at WM and that by deed has and I gather will not be addressed. Methods of stopping it will not be addressed. Methods to enhance WM will not be addressed.

In light of the comment above, do not wise developers of these games, wonder why your game dissolves to a quiet little flurry around raid bosses with a bunch of newbies who find your game somehow. The actives are lining up to the exit doors as I write this. For this and for other reasons well evidenced over the past 3 months in the community boards, "we" are taking our time elsewhere.

Karess, mark GT, WOADLORD and 4 others like this.
  9. LaScepter

Most of what you posted i have posted publicly to Kano here in the forum...but as you mention they/kano do not give a rats arse about those of us daily players who play war mode...which is the majority of the daily players....but the RB , BA and any other thing they can add gets all the attention...im not gonna lie...im looking for a new game to put my time and money in...and when i find the right one...i may be at that exit door !.....I will become one of those casual VC players then...and not a daily full time player...

10. Deblovscats1

Deblovscats1 Active Member

Yes, I even sent in pictures as proof of cheating in war mode & STILL NOTHING has been done about it!!!
    I have to ask KANO.......WTF IS GOING ON???? JUST WHAT does it take for you guys to take action???

11. Kel the Merciful King

There are ways of stopping it with some slight program changes. Have received some great suggestions to make it a "fair and fun" game for all. But there is no point to suggest them to deaf ears. Even to make WM more fun ... pardon ... pardon ... pardon ...

Lasinagol and LaScepter like this.
  12. hollie woodes

hollie woodes New Member

i think we need to get some gold and a favor point or two for placing high.

LaScepter and Deblovscats1 like this.
  13. mark GT

mark GT Member

it do`s neeed an overhualing by now it`s a ton of fun but rewards are way beninde the "newer" added subgames :)

LaScepter likes this.
  14. hollie woodes

hollie woodes New Member

I agree money would be a nice incentive as well as fp. Maybe some achievements built around war mode too.

15. Jim Einkeld

Jim Einkeld New Member

I agree with this whole thread....more XP, more $$, better drop items, something...ANYTHING more to reward the top ranked guilds for the time invested in the 7 day war. i know i bust my butt to try to get points to raise my guild up and for what? mostly bragging rights as was mentioned earlier. that gets old fast. we need more incentive!!!!