[LCN] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Goats Maan

Goats Maan Member

how about we all just fight, then when we are done fight some more...oh sorry thats not what the game is about anymore. lets spend our mortgage so we can do loadsa levels on BA and raids

Sir Opinion Alot and Kirsten like this.
  2. Tony2X

Tony2X New Member

1 person....I had the 2nd most damage outta everybody.

3. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

There's your answer mate. Need top spot in your tier to guarantee a superior.

4. judy

judy New Member

it was a ridiculous hit heal ratio, almost same when you did fasion faux pas 2 raids ago
    you should give all players free fpts stop the madness

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  5. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

Pretty sad that this just seems to have been shelved :/
    I could do far fewer raids this time around. Can Kano tell us what the number of completed raids on kong/armor was compared to last time? That is the best indicator of how much things actually changed.

Jess likes this.
  6. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

Well done!

7. Friendly Fire

Friendly Fire Well-Known Member

When is the next Raid, a bit of a heads up would be nice. Is it the 11th or 18th that it starts this month?

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Jess and Geoff Heretic Wild like this.
  9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Raid Boss June 11 at 9 am PST: Interpol

[​IMG]

Changes from the previous Raid Boss:

- Increase to XP payout on Raid actions.

10. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

Can NOT wait! :D

11. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Get 1 key from each of the 4 locations from the pop up on Raid boss, then able to summon your own raid boss.

Not very much helpful info there, maybe he just came back into the game. :p

More helpful information, smart arse.

Tellybear, Jess and The Navigator like this.
  12. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

Immm Im courious about the new Xp, I hope will be a good deal this time, and will notice some important increase

SweetestAngel likes this.
  13. I've already killed the Interpol Raid-boss and got my achievement for doing so.
    Hopefully you just posted the wrong pic mi7ch.
    Must admit your timing really sucks....Just got killed in BA spending loads of GF's and now you want me to spend more GF's on a raid-boss i've already killed ?? :p :rolleyes:

14. The Navigator

The Navigator Active Member

Nope. They're "reposting" the old bosses so new players could get the achievements and old players could collect all the drops.

Blue Nose and Sir Opinion Alot like this.
  15. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Well will be interesting to see the raids this season :)

16. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Changes from the previous Raid Boss:
    - Increase to XP payout on Raid actions.

I really had hoped they would up the tiers a bit, but that doesn't seem to be the case?

17. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

Im pretty sure the tiers were updated as well. I thought I saw it in an earlier announcement.

18. Darryl Wiebe

Darryl Wiebe Member

Well, those that have played since RAIDS started have probably gained more or less a thousand levels (December,..wasn't it)
    Maybe going 0-4,000
    4,001-6,000, and 6,001 + would reset things to a more even keel
    or keep it 30 players with the same 0-3, 3-5 and 5+, but have each level min 8 max 12 to fill.... but that might be a little hard to do???
    A little flexibility never hurt did it?

19. Darryl Wiebe

Darryl Wiebe Member

And while I'm posting stuff, I really hope the energy XP AND ratio are adjusted. When we started the RAIDs you used roughly 200 Stam to 125 Energy (25 energy per heal, going to 20 was AWESOME!)
    By the last RAID the ratio had changed to almost 1.2 - 1
    Take that, add the Stam/Energy used, and get say 8,000 points for a 20 Stam hit, 700 for the 20 Energy to heal (at my level anyway), and I'm almost better off waiting around to knock of NY/London Bosses for 6,000 per 20 Stam... ZERO Energy. Not to mention I can just turn around and spend my GF's on weapons to get stronger.... and save a ton of money in the process.
    And don't even counter with the Boss Kill reward... the amount of Stam/Energy needed to kill off one of those Beasts more then justifies the piddly assed rewards we get. 30 mil damage plus healing, and unless you're top dog in your bracket you have a crap chance at a Superior item. Not to mention you should give a guy (or Gal) a levels or two... not 2/3 of a level. Kano... you should be ashamed

20. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Well lets hope they are updated, but would have expected Mi7th to commect on it under the raid info