Buying Refills

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Brad Jessome, Jun 9, 2015.

1. Brad Jessome

Brad Jessome Member

Would it be possible when buying refills for energy and stamina to purchase half refills too for half the price.

2. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Why would anyone want to do that Brad? Plan out what you can do with what you have until you get your daily reward and daily boosts. If that isn't enough, go ahead and purchase a refill to use as much as you can before you get your rewards and boosts.

thor persson likes this.
  3. thor persson

thor persson Member

I can only think that may be useful in one instance - raid bosses. Otherwise as Tillie said.

Mabest likes this.
  4. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Thanks. I can't imagine though it being useful in raids. If I purchase a refill in raids, I'm going to use as much of the refill as possible on a raid and use some of the rest for regular bosses as those still need to be worked for the drop loot and reward.

5. Brad Jessome

Brad Jessome Member

I was just thought it might be use when you don't have alot of credits but are out of stamina or energy. But you still want to kill off a boss, enemy or get an achievement award.

6. thor persson

thor persson Member

I should have probably explained my thought process.. :) I was meaning as though you only had, for example, 500 energy left and depending on your stamina you only needed an extra 500 to get the minimum 2000 actions for a raid, you might be interested in spending less dj/fp.

"I was just thought it might be use when you don't have alot of credits but are out of stamina or energy. But you still want to kill off a boss, enemy or get an achievement award."
    The only problem would be that you would get penalised for this. If Kano did bring it in it would probably be 10 points for a full and 6 or 7 points for a half. The less you need, the more the fractional outlay would be.

7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

There is a thread somewhere with this idea, having troubles finding it. By what I remember it was under consideration.

thor persson likes this.