May 2015 Item Creation Contest (AKA GearJam) Winners!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Jun 3, 2015.

1. The Milk Man

The Milk Man Member

I didn't get any. It finished so quickly. How about 1000 more, huh guys?

Easy To Remember likes this.
  2. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Lol that's not quite the point I was trying to make ya smartazz doucher ;p and I was using my pov as an example, I'm sure there are others that think in the same way or in the same zone in some shape or form but yeah, tell em really cool items should have the best numbers, ESPECIALLY the contest winning ones.....or am i just retarded or something? P. S. I apologize if i offended anyone with my the last part of my post, I have nothing against retards in any way, thank you for your time and enjoy the forum ;)

Kirsten, Aapje, JADES and 1 other person like this.
  3. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

I Agree 100% - The "Ex-Military Dolphin" in LCN went WAY too fast & was completely sold out in NO TIME! Due to the demand, it would seem reasonable (and justifiable) to offer more of these Items to the players who didn't get a chance to purchase one during the VERY short time they were available! :mad:

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Well it is supposed to be limited! ;)

But you're right it would be unfair to prevent people that really want an item from getting it. I'll speak with the developers. :)

Demonik1 likes this.
  5. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

In all the Games they are long time gone, but we still have:

LIMITED TIME (3) LIMITED QUANTITY (4) SALE (6) CRATES (6) with only 3 Limited Quantitys ;)

6. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Currently some counting issues with Limited Qtys that is being looked into. Seems that item carousel on the Home page really wants the Gear Jam item to come back too ;)

7. The Milk Man

The Milk Man Member

Well done Kano. Brought back the Dolphin after I spent gf points on hired mobsters. So I'll miss it again.:mad: . A heads up would have been nice

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I gave the games as much notice as I was able to. I'll try to give out more advanced warning next time. :(

9. The Milk Man

The Milk Man Member

Thanks. That would be nice

10. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

LOL, the Dolphins are back for some more fish :))