[PC] Muting on WC

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Kirsten, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I cannot seem to mute someone on FB WC in PC I kept trying last night but it does not take, I have not had this issue before .

greatM likes this.
  2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Took me a couple of tires but I was eventually able to mute someone on the PC World Chat. Seems to be very temperamental, I'll see if we can look into it. :)

Kirsten likes this.
  3. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

just keep the chat closed. that's what i do unless i want to post something myself. problem solved.

4. Kirsten

No I don't want to keep it closed I want to be able to mute someone when I choose, the option is there I have fun in WC but sometimes someone gets so annoying I would rather not see what they have to say. I have never had an issue in muting someone before.

5. FulloutTheCruel

FulloutTheCruel New Member

same thing on kong-armor - mute is not working!!! fix it plz - I'm awesome tired of reading some persons.

Kirsten likes this.
  6. Kirsten

Still cannot mute someone in PC on the WC, is there a limit how many you can mute,there are way too many idiots in WC I have quite a few muted, keeps me out of trouble, but is there some limit ?? Otherwise I cannot mute the same someone I have been trying to mute .

Just tried again to mute the same person plus another low life and nothing is happening,what is going on ??

Last edited: Jun 18, 2015
  7. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Seems to be working fine on my end just muted all people on the world chat refreshed saw no ones comments and then i unmuted them. So i don't believe there is a limit. But then again i only muted 10 players at most.

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I have a ticket in about this, and the reply was it is "WONKY" and getting the team on it.

Kirsten and diva of destruction like this.
  9. Kirsten

Yes Mitch said they are aware of an issue .

10. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Just got word that this issue should be fixed now! Try muting a few people and let me know how it goes. ;)

11. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

was it from willy

12. Kirsten

Still waiting for this one player who runs his mouth ,he is one of the players I could not mute, for over a week, so when he finally opens his mouth in chat, I can find out if it is working :)

Chasity likes this.
  13. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

Who needs "muting" any more?! The chat keeps resetting itself so often, nobody can get a word in edgewise, hahaha! (just joking around, but it's so true!!) :p

14. Kirsten

ok the mouth just showed up in FB PCWC gonna test to see if it is working. NO NOT working ,just this one player it does not work on, WHY????????? He disappears then comes right back, not even gonna open chat till kano gets back on Monday he is spamming , using one word post ,just gonna report him so you can see who it is, getting tired of not being able to mute his DA. I can mute others but not him,What gives ??:eek:

Last edited: Jun 20, 2015
    Chasity likes this.
  15. Kirsten

Just got home, Chat looks weird but it says in my mute list he is added, but I see others calling him out for spamming while I was out shopping ,lol, hopefully it is finally true, but I cannot scroll back, but that is fine with me, lost my scrolling ability,lol ,just as well :)

Ok ,seems to be working. :)

Last edited: Jun 21, 2015
  16. greatM

greatM Active Member

hi Kirten, :) sometimes I get WC wrong and have often post stuff that I would not have if I had taken time to think before drawing my pirate chat sword :) some seem to get me to that point to easy :( I would love to know if the mute was fixed so I don't feel the need to draw my pirate chat sword, as I wont see the posts :) ill check it out over the next few days to see if its fixed :)