Refreshing / Delays / Icons not appearing / Logins

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Kel the Merciful King, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

I know I reported it numerous time

2. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

To help us further, if you could send us your IP address with timeframe that you experienced lag as well as what actions, it would help us narrow down what is going on and if the delay is on our servers or just delayed requests to your client.

3. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

exactly 19:25:46 EST ..check your server for a wide refresh ... experienced by many. 5-6 seconds long.

Kel the Merciful King, May 22, 2015

Was this checked out? It was multiple people that had it at the same time. Was it everyone ? I don't know. It was every person online that I was in FB Chat with.

4. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

If it was checked out, it still is not fixed. I have had that annoying refresh thing showing up all day, and quite a bit in the past week. I gave up on playing several times this week because of it.

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yes, I passed this report on to the developers. :)

6. thor persson

thor persson Member

I believe the 'latency' is actually planned by Kano. Now, this does sound ridiculous but as a support for my theory is that all actions do come with a waiting time EXCEPT when purchasing keys with favour points to finish a calender, buy digs, buy weapons etc,etc. I have seen this happen across ALL games. I always smile ironically when this happens. So to recap
    Normal actions - latency
    Purchasing in game with fp - no latency

7. thor persson

thor persson Member

out of interest I use facebook to play

8. Rodney Rangel

Rodney Rangel Active Member

pls KANO fix this lag, im mad as hell. i cant take it anymore :mad: