Sending gifts

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by B48803, May 20, 2015.

1. B48803

B48803 New Member

When I go to send gifts on facebook it asks me if I always want to send a gift without asking in the future I click yes, then it asks the next round. what's wrong with the app?

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

This seems to be an issue that is popping up for quite a few players; I'll have to run this one by the developers.

3. The Milk Man

The Milk Man Member

I keep getting it to... Very annoying

Stagger Lee likes this.
  4. so far I have figured out that if you go down the list accept gifts and go down the list again as fast as possible the white box tries to come up but click through if you can and you can give gifts back without the box asking for permission every single gift. But it’s still very aggravating. For right now I don't give gifts while helping others with their jobs.

5. Goon Platoon

Goon Platoon New Member

mi7ch, Any update to this reported problem? Thanks!

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

@Goon Platoon One of our developers reported this issue to Facebook and it is a known bug being on their end that is also being reported by several other games. Unfortunately there does not seem to be a fix yet. :(

7. Stagger Lee

Stagger Lee New Member

I agree it is annoying

8. sable

sable New Member

the white box is getting a pain, stopped sending gifts with job help till its sorted

9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

while it might be a pain, I don't want that option removed, I want the gifts anyway I can get them so I can craft, I am checking as it happens to see if any of them are people I am not FB friends with and if not I am sending a FR so it won't happen as much, I guess thru the years people may have cleaned up their friends list, I really am not sure about that part,

10. Not sure why we need a facebook permission to gift someone. Maybe Kano can disable Facebook permission to gift someone for a while till they fix it.

11. SteveGr

SteveGr New Member

I noticed today that I can't send gifts at all through my familia page. The white box attempts to pop up but doesn't and my gift does not get sent.

12. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Because we play on fb,use the kanoplay site and bypass it all

13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I appear to be able to send gifts through my Familia page, although the white box does pop up for a moment. Are you Facebook friends with the players you are attempting to gift?

14. SwiftlyInnocent

SwiftlyInnocent Active Member

what i dont get is if you click accept all you have manually click a gift to send a player but if you do it one by one it will already pick out a gift for you