[PC] Pirate Clan May 2015 GearJam Contest!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, May 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zombiefried

Zombiefried Member

Name: Chinese Royal Guard or Royal Chinese Guard
    type: matey
    An ancient Terra Cotta Warrior he guards the waters of the Chin Empire. Whether battling on the sea, or land, he uses his Dragon cannon with deadly accuracy.

Mabest and Chasity like this.
  2. Zombiefried

Zombiefried Member

Name: Aztec Warrior
    A Jaguar warrior mate, in full costume including jaguar head piece, who uses his war club without fear or mercy.

3. Zombiefried

Zombiefried Member

Name: Maya Obsidian blade
    type: weapon
    A beautifully flaked obsidian blade set into a human bone handle. They are known for being sharper than a surgical scalpel.

4. Zombiefried

Zombiefried Member

Name Maya Jade Blade
    A wonderfully crafted jade blade knife used in ceremonial sacrifices and blood lettings.

5. Zombiefried

Zombiefried Member

Name: The Pox
    One of the first unintentional uses of a biological weapon. Unknown to those who have never been exposed to it. This virulent weapon is capable of causing great casualties.

6. Zombiefried

Zombiefried Member

Name: Quetzalcoatl Serpent
    A finely feathered serpent that eats its enemies whole.

7. Zombiefried

Zombiefried Member

Name: The Human Sacrifice
    The Human Sacrifice has had his heart ritualistically removed but, he is dedicated to the destruction of all who oppose him.

8. Zombiefried

Zombiefried Member

Name: The Sacadas
    Freed from the Caribbean sugar plantations the Cane Cutters, Sacadas, use their club like cane knives to quickly gain the upper hand in a fight.

9. Zombiefried

Zombiefried Member

Name: The Polar Ice Shelf
    type: adventure place
    I know you are not asking for these but they are ideas I have. Different adventures could be the Northwest Passage, knack with Inuits, help Inuits replenish food stocks, Build a baleen sled,….

10. Zombiefried

Zombiefried Member

Name: Honk Kong Opium War
    You could do adventures helping the Chinese to defeat the British and the East India Trading Company. Raid the opium warehouses, blockade the river to the harbor, fight British colonial Indian troops.

11. Zombiefried

Zombiefried Member

Name: The Fountain of Youth
    Do adventures searching for the legendary Fountain of Youth. Attack Ponce de Leon, navigate the swamp waters, Capture eternal youth, Traverse the Land of Darkness.

Chasity likes this.
  12. Zombiefried

Zombiefried Member

Name: The Whaler
    The Whaler has superior strength and stamina. He also knows how the wield the harpoon to bring down anyone attempting to stand in his way

13. Zombiefried

Zombiefried Member

Name: Tahiti
    Avoid the coral reefs, save the coral reefs, visit volcanoes, use mana (supernatural powers) to defeat invaders, defeat the missionaries .

14. Zombiefried

Zombiefried Member

Name: The Unfortunate Zombie
    The Unfortunate Zombie was released from a remote Caribbean Island to protect the surrounding waters. Using no weapons they rely on attacks from superior numbers.

15. Zombiefried

Zombiefried Member

Name: The Hawaiian Experience
    type: adventure
    Use an outrigger canoe, save the Queen, defeat the banana plantation owners, Fight against the Coup d' etat, Fight Captain Cook, visit the Isthmus, tear up the Bayonet Constitution,….

16. Zombiefried

Zombiefried Member

Name: The Headhunter
    He's not looking to hire you but, to fire you, from life. Known for their stealth and being unafraid of their enemies, they will mercilessly stalk you until they have their prize….on a rope and not a plate.

Chasity likes this.
  17. Zombiefried

Zombiefried Member

Sorry, I have so many ideas and will stop now. I hope this isn't considered spamming….So many civilizations built with access to the seas,,,, Maya, Inca, Aztec, Chinese, Japanese, Iceland, Greenland,…..

Chasity likes this.
  18. Marius

Marius Member

lol... and I was worried I was spamming! ;) Nobody else is having a go Z, so why not! :)

Zombiefried and Chasity like this.
  19. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

AWESOME I mean just STUPENDOUS

Zombiefried, Marius and Chasity like this.
  20. dgnr8chris

dgnr8chris New Member

Name : Crimson Chaos
    Type : Matey
    Description : An ancient evil Pirate Lord who has returned from the dead to reclaim the seas that once answered to his every whim . He looks like a aged ragged man with Blood Red eyes and hair and pasty white flesh . He wears scraps he took off old uniforms of men who were killed at sea , preferably by him . They are black , grey , dark blue and they have barnacles growing on them .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.