game is super slow and other issues

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Pezinator, May 14, 2015.

1. Pezinator

Pezinator Member

the last couple night i've noticed that the game sometimes is really slow, but accepting gifts is fine, but trying to send them out takes forever. either it is insanely slow, or it'll say you are sending this item ot this person, check here if you don't want to see this again......sucks when you have to do 80-100 of them the last couple nigths and takes forever....

2. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

i have issues where it says loading everytime i click on something it has gotten really bad. IM paying for high speed but when i play there app its like being on dail up

3. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

I've had alot of the same issues lately, especially over the last 3 days. No issues with other sites, only Kanoplay.

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hey folks, thanks for the reports! We're currently investigating latency or server downtime and I'll add your comments for the developers. :)

5. Pezinator

Pezinator Member

any kind of eta on when issues are getting fixed?

6. Vic

Vic Active Member

what browser are you using? i play on chrome. i haven't noticed any significant delays.

7. Pezinator

Pezinator Member

yes I play on chrome, i accept all my gifts every night before I go to bed, use to be able to accept a screen full of gifts then send them off really quickly, now it takes 20 seconds if you are not getting the dialog that asks if you want to send the gift to XXXXXX and it only does it for people that are in your mob, but are not in your facebook friends list....

8. Vic

Vic Active Member

ah, maybe it's a facebook issue, then. i play on kong, and it's not a problem for me. normally, anyway.

9. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

i play on server 2 using chrome, and it works pretty well for me most of the time.

10. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

I am using chrome and last day or two had numerous lag, this while on a 40 Meg Connection

11. Pezinator

Pezinator Member

just tried on kano and it is super fast, has to be a facebook issue

12. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

i take it back, it was lagging a little worse for me last night, i'm not so certain that it's related to any particular platform.

13. Elodie

Elodie Member

it loads super slow at certain times of the day, has been for the last few weeks on an off, especially when hunting for bounties, i use firefox and Opera same result, it normally occurs when a few bounties are up (my internet speed is fine), not sure if it's a server issue or the high volume of script users which seems to slow down everyone else's game when they are active (i have had occasions when i couldn't see any bounties at all for an hour period at a time when there were lots being sent up which is very strange) , can you please look into catching more bot/script users? they might be the main cause for the lag. cheers!!!

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  14. GreatChad_Kong

GreatChad_Kong New Member

Like all games I experience times when the servers lag, but those tend to be in the evenings (say 7-11 pm EST (my time zone)) or when new 3 day calendars or large numbers of people are on the list. The former may be partially due to the servers at Kano or Kong/FB, but a big reason comes from IPs. Internet Providers have a habit of slowing down people's connections during prime hours in the evening to get them to purchase higher speed packages.
    As for the latter, that's likely due to volume of server requests at a given time. When those calendars open or at the beginning of BA, etc. there's a massive jump in server requests.