Att Dev's Please help: New City, BA, Raid Bosses, Fight Weapon Drops etc

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Xipe Totec, May 5, 2015.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Responses again in Gold. Helps keep my posts more compact. ;)

2. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

I cant understand what "ïn gold "means I see no responses

3. Guardian Angel

oh now I see I must click to expand... :D

The Navigator and Blue Nose like this.
  4. robbin gordon

robbin gordon Well-Known Member

i accept your apology.... thank you for the courtesy of one :)

5. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

'The nice thing about a live game that is constantly changing is that you have a lot of different options when it comes to dealing with issues such as this. Increasing Limited item stats is something that we have done in the past and we have recently explored several other options (the trade in you're referencing is just one of them). The return on increasing Limited items will run out eventually and we're exploring alternatives that have a longer and more beneficial tail right now. If those don't pan out, then a Limited stat increase is a card that we can play. I know that seems like the easiest solution in the short term, but right now we're looking at systems that will be a bit more helpful in the long run. Again if that doesn't work then a Limited stat increase is the most viable alternative.'

The trade in will not work for Lcn...Maybe in 5 years or so but by that time people will realise what they buy today will be useless in 12 months time, so in all honesty I can see people not buying, therefor making the project of no use.
    It is not only the 'new' GF items that devalued 'old' GF items, it was also the introduction of new cities with drops as good as 'old' GF items. The raids are another feature that messed with 'old' GF items aswell.
    I know Lcn has not been up and running as long as PC and VC so some who play those games may have more reason to shout than me.
    15 months is a long time for Lcn players to be waiting for increases on 'old' GF items.
    I think perhaps instead of thinking of things that will be helpful in the long run, we should address the here and now.

robbin gordon likes this.
  6. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

It does seem strange that to change on formula in the game for raids is so complicated that it have taken months so far, and not even on the plan yet. If you do not want to change it, well say it out loud and take the beating for it :)

7. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

I apologize if I missed a comment made from the original post to mine - I sort of just jumped straight to the reply.

As far as fight drops, what good are they???? I cant use them for anything - I don't think I ever could.

As far as cities - MOON was awesome but already time for a new city LOL People still leveling and Kano was more than one city behind when they came out with MOON.

BA certainly needs some serious work. HOWEVER, at least the new version forces players to be active while the old version allowed someone to simply sign on at any time before being killed to do 100 attacks and hide in def mode doing absolutely nothing and place higher than a player who actually fought in BA and played actively. In Kong, we had players regularly start BA with their 100 attacks and then go into DEF MODE and place top 10. I also remember a time when the top player signed into BA to participate with only 5 players left - one being them, one being a player who had like 176 kills, and 3 hiding in def mode with the 100 attacks. This player quickly killed the player who had 176 kills, killed the three in DEF MODE and took first after playing just a few minutes. The three players who did nothing but hide even placed higher than the player who had killed almost half of the field. The old way was not a BATTLE as the name implies.... at least the new version is a battle. And there is some strategy involved - getting your points and going into def mode when you are getting attacked and losing. Then trying to come out of DEF MODE when you can and get more points. The idea of DEF MODE and NOT playing, that is the worst version of a BATTLE arena.

RAIDS - let people level off of them. The disadvantage is levels too fast mean less time to build up on job drops and boss drops from new bosses, although in many cases, people have had the chance to fill up on boss drops from higher bosses a long time and the impact isn't that great that is it a concern..... and it is a way to let spenders spend while helping those who just did minimum of a RAID boss. As I have read in about every thread where RAIDS are mentioned - INCREASE THE EXP!!!!!!!

8. WendelinR

WendelinR Active Member

I want the same exp in raids as u get from lvling with a partner. Only then it is fair and finally u could gain a high lvl without spending half of ur life on lvling with other ppl.

9. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

you can say that but there are many more semi mid levels and mid levels that did get to take advantage and get a huge stash of drops and not just common out of raids i know a few in lcn that has got over 2000 items off raids and without them they would never bought that many items so yes the drops do cause a problem if you look at it right and do min. cause there is a way to get super drops and do min. i found the secret and get about the same amount of commons and supers now. So yea if someone can mass alot of super items they can get alot added fast cause they are 3 times stronger than anyboss drop or reward. Also they get mad skillpoints they can add also and like Jab said if you set it up right i was making 4 fps off ever 10 i spent in VC until i reached lvl 3600 so basically i would spend 10 fps and make 14 fps so where is that fair they are actually making fps in the long run if done right.

10. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

maybe if players didn't level into oblivion they wouldn't need a new location every other week.

11. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Good call. If people stop playing the game as much the developers won't have to do any work.

12. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

What a ridiculous statement. On FB players have been playing for over 5 years. And on Kong it is coming up on three years since the game started. And now with the RAIDS, many new players are posting 500-800 levels per month..... in just a short time, there will be more players passing 5000 than ever before and soon after waves will be hitting 10k and beyond. To only have added one city in the past year is something that Kano should never allowed to happen and having players who were long past the 8170. Moon should have been accompanied by a second or third city to give players who were in MOON the day it opened goals of cities to reach. And players who only think about low levels and their little world are very selfish and not thinking about the game as a whole and the future of higher levels. Higher levels already paid their dues and I guarantee it was a lot harder being a lower level 2 years ago than it is today.

Xipe Totec likes this.
  13. Guardian Angel

About BA , the Xp is verry low per attack , the suucces of the new Ba we all can see it by the decrease of the players who join! Less and less players are joining !!!!! BA should be fixed , we need an mix between old Arena and new Arena

Xipe Totec and Sir Opinion Alot like this.
  14. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

it was harder to level 2 years ago than it was today, but i still have a few locations left to unlock. maybe raids weren't such a good idea? there were complaints about new locations not being released fast enough before, this is only going to increase now. no matter how many posts there are about asking for new locations, new locations won't be added any faster. it is a ridiculous statement to post or think otherwise. deal with it. or go join polish and the others doing whatever it is they're doing now.

Aapje and Kirsten like this.
  15. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

Exactly, the problem with pay players being able to level super fast with raids is that it separates the game into two. At one end of the game you have a small group of pay players that only fight themselves and get to do the new cities. At the other end you have free players and low spenders that never have a hope of getting to these higher cities.

This is boring for top spenders, who are at a sparsely populated tier and discouraging for free players who see pay players disappear into the distance.

Kirsten and Sir Opinion Alot like this.
  16. Sir Opinion Alot

the difference now between spenders and non is way big gap now and i hate to see in another year or so, if it wasnt for warmode with my buddies i think i would have gave up by now seeing where its going, A spenders game and sorry we all know you needed to make money but this is making it too obvious.

Kirsten likes this.
  17. Sir Opinion Alot

the thing with new city is people are pulling 500 to 800 levels so you telling me they need to put out new city with each raid cause thats what your going to be asking for next. Stop and think about it, they also have to give newbies a way to sorta catch up but if you think about it anyone who starts a new will have to spend a fortune to lvl. to be in the the top cities, Kano made a mistake adding the raids change the whole outcome of the game and i dont think they realized the fubar after effects.

18. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

The only thing I see that can make a difference is the ones who are leveling at raid speed,will figure out how boring it is to be # 1 and stop playing,I am already see it happening,the downside is that anyone can pretty much do it with these raids, so people will race thru not be strong but keep racing themselves and then right out of the game. All that will be left are some long term players who level at a somewhat normal pace and achieved something , ( rather than the express train wreck some are on) with the time and energy they put into the game.

19. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Bottom line ,Raids cheapened the games.

20. WendelinR

WendelinR Active Member

i already thought about all this and dont see a solution to make it any different, its gotta be this way i guess.

temporarily solution: dont compare urself to others, only to urself. be the best u can be, thats easy and stress free.