[PC] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I saw that George,and he is leaving them in the red on FB ,someone told me 4 so far left in the red, I am feeling a declanning is gonna go down.

Debra Otter and George Burd like this.
  2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Sad to say that once this person is on a Raid Boss they can't be removed (as we have said before). Right now just wait for them to bench themselves on the Raid Bosses they are on and avoid inviting them to any future Bosses.

3. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

6 so far mi7ch

4. George Burd

IF THIS IS NOT A ABUSE WHAT IS?

Chasity likes this.
  5. Debra Otter

Debra Otter Member

players should keep them private with invites only. JMHO. But it is sad that thre are a few idiot players who hit hard and leave the raid boss in the red, or let them perish just because they don't like another player or are born jack holes!!!

George Burd likes this.
  6. George Burd

are you surprised he learned off the best in fb

7. George Burd

ok just saw first hand same player on facebook killing raids

Debra Otter likes this.
  8. Debra Otter

Debra Otter Member

Yup. Sweet lil ole jack hole pirate! will make good fodder for battle hungry pirates.

9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yeah he is following in FFC footsteps , nice guy

10. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Okay yada yada we know the vamps are out there. But seriously can you make it where if they post the raid bosses in the jobs tab it opens up to everyone. A lot of players are having to have a walk through guide made for them to learn how to open the share boss part to others. If its posted there in the job boards it should be opened to everyone period. And unfortunate the vamps also. As much as none of us want to see them on it.

11. George Burd

how about a section that locks out certain profiles, known killers links are posted in this section and the boss wont let them join

Chasity likes this.
  12. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

I have to tell you Mitch, people are complaining about the lack of energy drops on the current PC Raid Boss. Some real unhappy people that have never had to use DJ's before to refill their energy but one day in and they are having to do so. Perhaps have the Dev's check here? Something may have changed with the tier levels? IDK Just a wild thought.

George Burd likes this.
  13. George Burd

I would have to agree in part, but where I have terrible energy drips (pun intended) I know a lvl 1500 that swears he drops every 3-5 hits and every 4-5 heals odd all I can say

14. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

My energy drop rate seems fine, lvl 3500 ish and the 500 energy per level (with drops) is sufficient to keep leveling up.

15. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Nothing was explicitly changed with the Energy Drop rate on this Raid Boss, it is the same as last time. It is still mostly governed by random chance, though.

George Burd likes this.
  16. George Burd

some of us just have bad luck it seems "cough"7200energytogetkeys

Chasity likes this.
  17. bangers

bangers New Member

I would like to Thank Kano for screwing up the new Raid Boss with your tweaks !

18. George Burd

I am guessing you are upset over the tier changes? thats the only tweak they have made

19. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Mitch, Mitch, Mitch. So what you are saying is although it wasn't explicitly changed, it still was tweaked just a tad. Right? That's how I read your answer. Either it was changed a tad or it wasn't changed at all. Let's not beat around the bush here. lol I am not complaining about energy drops, but I am hearing a whole bunch of other pirates complaining. Also when you say mostly governed by random chance, what else controls the way the energy drops? Is it by level, by amount of energy in skill points? What??? Inquiring minds want to know. ;)

20. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

ex·plic·it
    stated clearly and in detail, leaving no room for confusion or doubt.

Mitch was referring to, I believe...