Buying mobsters

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by hollie woodes, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Yes, I think I remember reading that in a thread here a couple of years ago. This has already been brought to Kano's attention. It was fixed so that when you bought the last HG you would only be charged 5 FP.

Kirsten likes this.
  2. SamC

SamC Administrator

I think this is a reasonable suggestion and I've submitted it to the devs for their consideration. Thanks all.

3. The Navigator

The Navigator Active Member

That is extremely good to hear!
    While at it, will you also make achievements for example for 1100, 1500, 1750 hired guns to lower the gap? :D

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

NO, NO, AND NO on achieves for hired, we all get the satisfaction of it, why clog up more important matters to improve the games besides a few achieves?

5. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

Thanks very much. :)

6. The Navigator

Clog up? It doesn't take long to do that. Besides the devs already ARE working on new locations. So the game WILL be improved, don't worry about it.

7. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

Thx for the info. I'm not there yet, but I heard other complain about it a long time back. Didn't know they changed it.
    Still want the achievement though :p

8. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

i logged in yesterday. can i get an achievement for that? and some FP, too, please.

Kirsten likes this.
  9. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

10. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

why not? we're getting achievements for everything else. and with the raids, and players superleveling because of them, does it really matter anymore anyway?

11. The Navigator

So you're comparing getting 2000 hired guns to logging in? As if there wasn't any difference... :rolleyes:

12. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

He was being sarcastic, I believe, that was how I took it lol Anyway getting full clan in three of the games, is a goal for someone serious about the game , We all do it did it and some are still doing it, Me personally I don't see it as an achievement , rather something that is needed, but if Kano wants to make it an achievement, /......

13. The Navigator

Oh. I think my sarcasm sensors are broken.

Kirsten likes this.
  14. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

I do think achievements for something like every 250 mobsters (Including recruited) you get is good.

Something like...

250 mobsters - 2 SPs
    500 mobsters - 4 SPs
    750 mobsters - 6 SPs
    1000 mobsters - 8 SPs
    1250 mobsters - 10 SPs + 2 FPs
    1500 mobsters - 12SPs + 4 FPs
    1750 mobsters - 15 SPs + 6 FPs
    2000 mobsters - 20 SPs + 10 FPs

Obviously very rough and would need some discussion but think it would be good. Just a little extra motivation and it benefits every active player on the game so I can't see why anyone would be against the idea.

The Navigator likes this.
  15. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

First off you can only buy 1,000 hireds.

Second of all no

Third of all I got up today I want FP and sp for that

16. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

That's why I said including recruited.

Didn't someone say recently that you don't play LCN?

17. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

This was suggested as an idea on the LCN board. It's an idea for LCN. When it gets posted or brought up on the board of the game you play maybe be dismissive then.

Captain Of Industry likes this.
  18. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Doesn't matter whether posted for one game or not, as Kristen stated 99.9% of the time ideas are carried throughout all KANO games, especially achievements. I don't play LCN at all, you going to tell me, I can't post here as well? :p

Kirsten likes this.
  19. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Wow dude. Why stop there? Why not make it every five mobsters you get an achievement. I don't think we would need a discussion and it would be a big motivation. Can't see why anyone would be against it. As long as you want something for nothing then go all out.
    And before the "LCN Only" police show up and start screaming about others posting in their forum let me reiterate what others have said: When one of these ideas is implemented for one game it soon shows up in all the others, so I'm passing on this one here before it goes any further hopefully.

Last edited: May 4, 2015
    JADES and Kirsten like this.
  20. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Yeah, it does only cost 5fp, or I would have stopped at 1999 :)