[LCN] New Location: Antarctica!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Jul 30, 2014.

1. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

Yes bring the new location , hope to be there in half year since Im level 7000 + already

2. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Keep those new cities away from the game and create content for the masses instead :)

Blue Nose likes this.
  3. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

BOOOOOO what you want the top players to stop playing, that aint fair or right, the new stuff, why create for the mass's they just did raids, the raids was pushed before new city, new city has to be done on a regular, or the uppers will stop playing and from there it will be a nasty downfall with the game failing

The Navigator likes this.
  4. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Well if the players close to the new cities in general were playing honestly and not auto leveling I would have said, go for a city. But at least on kongregate, most that are close to the top cities are cheating by using tools to level. So why should they be given the benefit of improved weapons and more skill points?

5. Sir Opinion Alot

When we talk about the lvls here you can not go conclusive just to one platform, You need to look at others FB lcn is 5 or 6 yrs old maybe longer i dont wanna do the mat but some 1700 days plus by far, so making a judgement off 1 platform is a basis statement my friend, when we discuss things in here you have to remember others have played many years, put in much hard work. As for the cheats--- yes it does suck but are you going to sit here worry all the time about it, as much as kano tries to stop they always find another way, I was in a group biggest thing they talked about was cheats-- ended up making 2 yrs of lcn hell, now all i complain about is things kano dont fix when they should. IF SOMEONE HAS TO CHEAT TO GET WHERE THEY ARE JUST REMEMBER I KNOW WHERE I GOT FAR N SQUARE AND IF THEY HAVE TO CHEAT AND FEEL ITS OK IN THERE HEART THEN I FEEL SORRY FOR THE POOR LOSER

6. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

So any idea when a new city will actually be released?

7. Sir Opinion Alot

way all the other complain they say you dont need one I say its been 6 month to long

8. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Well then release it onto fb :) and yes there are multiple platforms, but that does not change the fact that it would be hurtful on kongregate :) and they do seem to launch stuff on one platform that aren't available on the other platform

Kirsten likes this.
  9. SamC

SamC Administrator

We're aware that players are interested in a new location for LCN, and it's currently on the development team's table along with some other new features. Keep your eyes peeled here on the forums over the coming weeks for more information on this. :)

10. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

That's great news, thank you ;)

GOING TO CATCH DAVID likes this.
  11. The Navigator

The Navigator Active Member

You know we will... ;)

12. Angel or Not

Angel or Not Member

Whoo hoo, its been over a month since my last post, I am happy to hear A New City is in the works, Its was hard for me to wrap my head around Kano not seeing the importance of keepin their Fan base moving up the ladder .

There has to b New Challenges to keep people engaged or game over :( My whole game is based on the next challenge to conquer ie: next City, Job, Boss etc.

BA and Raids seem to b the money makers at present, which I choose Not to participate in anymore, I spend because I want to, NOT because I have to... as it stands right now in the BA, and Raids are a black hole as well, xp just isn't worth it at my lvl :( I'd rather spend my fp's on Limited more bang fer my buck so to speak!

New Cities benefit everyone playing, including Kano, plz dont let the game die a slow death by hindering the advancement of the game....still hopeful :) .... I vote to put New City Development at the top of the "To Do List" oh btw, made Istanbul..working on Seoul :)

Davey likes this.
  13. Guardian Angel

Great news!

14. Davey

Davey New Member

Niceeee :) cant wait and this is Great news...i will be watching for it well actually i'll be looking everyday for it haha

15. Guardian Angel

can we hope will be until the end of may?

16. Peter Weegink

Peter Weegink New Member

Considering the last new location was over 9 months ago, the news really sucks that we must keep an eye on forum, It is crap that Kano is taking so long to open a new location as they were usually released within 3-5 months between them prior to this crap you are talking about now. Who cares about Farm Clan, Service your existing gamers and give them what they want, it is because of these players you are still in business. If there is nothing new for them, they will cease to play and your funds will run dry :p

17. WendelinR

WendelinR Active Member

I have changed my opinion on that after talking to high lvl guys, it is absolutely important to have new cities asap.

Why I changed my opinion? Because I know now that many lvl 8k + players only spent on lvling instead of items and those guys get beaten by lvl 3k players who just bought items but didnt spend as much as those lvlers. It's only fair to have new cities then.

Btw did u see Pirate Clan on FB? Highest lvl is 30k there but the highest city only goes up to 10k lol

18. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

so you're saying that 10 new locations should be rolled out because of one player? i have a feeling that kano isn't going to be able to keep up anymore. i wonder how many players will be over level 10k in the next year or two?

Kirsten likes this.
  19. WendelinR

WendelinR Active Member

No only to give Antarctica+ players a fair chance against someone who is 5k lvls under but outbuys them altho they worked so hard to get up there.

If u want numbers, i would say let them have at least 700k fight strength if they only spent on lvling and didnt buy items. Right now u can only get up to a bit over 600k if u max out on Antarctica without any gf items. U gotta admit, that is really low for a player thats supposed to be strong at a high lvl. How many cities that takes i dont know, its Kano's job to find solutions.

20. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

The difficulty is that Kano wants player to buy items, so they can't make the drops too good or people may stop spending.

The thing is, new cities cause item inflation, because the top free items get better, so then Kano needs to improve the shop items to keep the gap so people will spend. So then new players who buy these shop items get a big boosts, while old pay players are stuck with old items with poorer stats.

So new cities may actually increase the problem you are talking about.