Is LCN being moody for others.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by S E T H, Apr 1, 2015.

1. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

The last few days LCN has been moody for me, working fine one minute then lagging bad the next. Don't know if it's the API Graph updates or what but i was wondering if anybody else has been having this issue and if kano might know or have a reason why this might be. It's been almost impossible to hunt. Really have no idea. Anybody else know why this might be?

SweetestAngel likes this.
  2. WendelinR

WendelinR Active Member

Not for me on Kongregate. It's so important that we all keep supporting Kano so they can afford to create a big server one day for all that never lags, I'm sure they find a solution.

3. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

Nope no problems here...They have it in for you S E T H :p

S E T H likes this.
  4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

No known problems have been happening with our servers recently, but I'll let the network team know you're seeing issues. ;)

S E T H likes this.
  5. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

I, in the Michigan area, have experienced lag issues today. Nothing overly major, but it has only been on Mobwars LCN and not on any other random site. Serious lag is being experienced if i click on settings to change my loadout, it takes 10 seconds or repeat attempts for the menu to open that up

S E T H likes this.
  6. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

LOL foxy. :p it's been laggy the last few days and again today. pretty sure it's not from my end because any other web page opens and runs fine. Don't know what it is but even recieving and sending gifts takes longer than usual to do, that's not to mention having to click do job 50 times to get it working right, bosses are a pain in the butt so i'm not even bothering attempting to hunt with it how it has been.

7. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

Thanks mitch, i appreciate it.

8. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

Similar issues here, gatman. It's been like that for me the last few days, gets abit irritating after awhile.

9. Vic

Vic Active Member

it seemed to be lagging a little for me last night, but i don't know if that was because of the arena or something else.

10. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

it was lagging some for me last night, too.

11. Maria LBR Malkavian

Maria LBR Malkavian New Member

i'v notice lag last week but it was on all kano's... so probably was my connection that love me a lot...

12. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

it sounds like i had the same problem the night of the arena, normally it's doesn't seem to be an issue for me.

13. SweetestAngel

SweetestAngel Active Member

Still lagging and have been for several days

14. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

i wonder what platform everyone is playing on, i play on kong.

15. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I play on KP2. I noticed the same thing during the last arena. It seemed a little better last night, though, at least for me.

16. dave johnson

dave johnson New Member

I've been having the same problem and it is a constant thing not just sometimes I'm on facebook account also my load out keeps resetting itself when I log out I always set my load out to defense when I come back later my load out will be on attack that really hurts when it does that because my attack load out does not have a strong defense