[LCN] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Tony2X

Tony2X New Member

The Technofascists was defeated in 2:21:27, you dealt 45008471 damage in 10420 attacks and healed the raid for 1917877 life in 7780 heals. Based on these results you have been rewarded with the following:
    [​IMG]
    Leaky Aquabase
    133 Attack
    175 Defense

This is what I'm talkin bout....all that damage I did and I get a dang "Common weapon"....smh

The Navigator likes this.
  2. Tony2X

Tony2X New Member

The Technofascists was defeated in 5:27:35, you dealt 40067939 damage in 8745 attacks and healed the raid for 1606564 life in 6440 heals. Based on these results you have been rewarded with the following:
    [​IMG]
    Leaky Aquabase
    133 Attack
    175 Defense

3. If you're the highest in your tier group of damage dealt you are more likely to get superior drop from what I've experienced.

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

If highest damage dealt in tier, actually you're suppose to be guaranteed a superior drop.

5. Tony2X

Tony2X New Member

The Technofascists was defeated in 8:18:20, you dealt 50056380 damage in 12400 attacks and healed the raid for 2266556 life in 9220 heals. Based on these results you have been rewarded with the following:
    [​IMG]
    Bumptious Scattergun
    133 Attack
    175 Defense

6. el pecador

el pecador New Member

EL PECADOR 42623497 dmg Leaky Aquabase 133 Attack 175 Defense

7. VK QHill

VK QHill Member

I don't like the health adjustments. I'm doing far less damage per attack, and healing far less per heal. I'm having to use more favor points to refill as well, because i'm not getting enough XP to level to replenish my energy.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  8. VK QHill

VK QHill Member

And I've only gotten commons as well, which has never happened before with the amount of participation

9. Tony2X

Tony2X New Member

The Technofascists was defeated in 12:34:06, you dealt 55061624 damage in 12860 attacks and healed the raid for 2356922 life in 9620 heals. Based on these results you have been rewarded with the following:
    [​IMG]
    Filter Mask
    175 Attack
    133 Defense

10. Tony2X

Tony2X New Member

This has gotta be fixed.

11. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Did you do the highest amount of damage for your tier in these bosses? If so... Send in a ticket and it will be fixed.

If not... Trying concentrating on less raids and make sure you do the highest damage for your tier if you want superiors.

12. Tony2X

Tony2X New Member

The Technofascists was defeated in 10:25:38, you dealt 52052764 damage in 12720 attacks and healed the raid for 2574074 life in 10640 heals. Based on these results you have been rewarded with the following:
    [​IMG]
    Aluminum Fist
    175 Attack
    133 Defense

13. Tony2X

Tony2X New Member

People do 2000 total actions and get a superior.....I do over 22,000 total actions and get common...this aint right.

14. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

I've said before that the increase in superior chance is too slow. When you do above a certain number of actions, you should have a 100% chance of a superior, not matter if you aren't first in tier.

15. Tony2X

Tony2X New Member

The Technofascists was defeated in 11:34:19, you dealt 35153155 damage in 7820 attacks and healed the raid for 1533451 life in 6240 heals. Based on these results you have been rewarded with the following:
    [​IMG]
    Leaky Aquabase
    133 Attack
    175 Defense

16. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

I did 1 raid to get the skill points etc got a common drop did just the minimum...I'm kinda liking my silent protest lol

17. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

The raid I was in expired, even though I dumped a bunch of stamina into it. I did get 2 or 3 levels out of it, but no drops. I did receive a pile of energy and stamina, presumably for my trouble, so I guess I won't worry about the achievement. In my opinion, this was the worst raid event out of all of them. I can't wait to see what the next one is going to be like!

18. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

Hopefully the xp with be sorted for higher levels...the health does not drop so fast that you have to heal so much (as energy is not a big thing on lcn) and anything else that was complained about...Oh look there goes another 1, Piggy wiggys do fly right :D

19. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

I really doubt they will change xp for higher levels. Mitch, is it possible just to know if you have any plans to change it or no?

Also if you really want to make raids harder, it would make more sense to add more health to the raid compared to removing health from the raid team.

Lastly, is it possible to see a higher requirement for the highest tier. like maybe 2000 attacks, we have too many high tier players that just do minimum and expect the rest of us to take them down. This is so frustrating, that I've stopped doing a lot of damage to raids, when there is too many leeches in a raid.

20. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Support and I would really like to get more XP for higher levels. It is definitely not off the table, but I don't know when it's going to get pushed through.

We haven't done a per-tier minimum requirement before so I don't know if that's something we can implement at this time. I'll pass along your suggestion to the developers, however. :)