[PC] Raid Boss #3 Feedback and Walkthrough

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

Woo Hoo!!! Thank you!! *like* *like* *like* *like* :rolleyes:

2. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

how much higher will the lvls be do you know? i think the tiers would be good like this-

2500+
    1500-2499
    0-1499

EDIT: reasoning behind why i think those lvls would be good-

2500 and above because there arent enough people 3k that are active and dont just want 10 exactly for obvious reasons
    1500-2499: the mid tier is this because after lvl 1500 or so people start to realize their so called perfect build isnt what they truly expected and start to change the way they allocate points and slow down in lvling also this is 100 lvls past the first main xp jump at lvl 2400(20x xp to lvl)

0-1499: this is basically the first month or 2 of playing the game youll lvl quickly and breeze through the lvls basically just a beginners bracket

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Since we base our tiers primarily on player suggestions I was going to go with George's idea of 0-2000, 2001-4000, 4001+

Chasity likes this.
  4. neill1990

just put an edit into my last post about the reasoning behind my suggestion didnt think youd respond that fast lol

5. Chasity

I like George's suggestion, & would be happy if that is the plan, as everybody keeps moving quickly upwards in levels!

George Burd likes this.
  6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

This is for KONG?? or FB, the last FB was good with the tiers, the way it was set up at that time for FB :)

George Burd likes this.
  7. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

I based my thoughts on lookin at the current levels and what has been happening the past 2 raids I dont want to be back here every 2 weeks begging for level tiers changed again. the levels I suggested would also help get more raids filled instead of top tier full bottom mostly empty

Chasity likes this.
  8. George Burd

yes for the kong/armor server

Chasity and Kirsten like this.
  9. neill1990

for kong/armor and i completely agree the tiers were done real good on FB didnt play many raids on s2 so cant say for sure there but i think they were good not completely sure though

10. George Burd

the levels I suggested would also
    I think my level suggestion should buy 2-3 months safely, with the explosion in levels lately who knows for sure

Chasity likes this.
  11. George Burd

Mi7ch, I stand by my thouhts on the levels, but at the absolute least we need something done on the next raid boss

Chasity likes this.
  12. Chasity

I agree, there are too many pirates vying for the current top tier, & not enough to ever begin to fill the bottom tier, & rarely if ever enough to completely fill the current middle tier. Armor/Kong would benefit greatly with the tiers suggested by George. Thanks Mi7ch for taking this into consideration! :)

cricket_jumper and George Burd like this.
  13. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

Add another vote to support the new brackets. I know it must be a PITA to set something different for each platform, but one solution doesnt fit all. Besides - we are all a bit special over on Kong and you know you love us all. :)

BLACK ICE, Chasity and George Burd like this.
  14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Those are for Kong/Armor, FB and KP2 will remain the same.

George Burd and Chasity like this.
  15. BLACK ICE

BLACK ICE Member

i have an issue on kong there is a group of people who get on raid bosses with 1 or 2 actions just to tie up a space. go look at last set of bosses. you need to find a way to eliminate this. say if they are on 5 bosses and they are not hit to rewards they can not get in any more or somethin similar. not allowing them to tie up needed spaces to defeat bosses.

16. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

That happens because you have so many people trying to get on as many of these things as possible in the first hours after the event starts. These people leave "placeholders" to get their foot in the door on a boss to come back to it later but they probably are on so many of the damn things that they never are able to find their way back. Marking these bosses as "complete" (meaning they got the minimum requirements in) like they do with regular bosses would go a long way to fixing this problem probably. I have no doubt also though that a small percentage are doing it to block others from getting on.

George Burd and Kirsten like this.
  17. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

Salty has hit it on point we have been asking for many months now to show us health of the raid group and amount completion on raids. Raid health would help so you do not got to open each one and check the health it gets crazy when you have 50 to 100 raid boss's your in you do get lost and get lost fast. Most my friends that are in the same raids will send me a reminder but it shouldnt be there responsibility Kano should have thought these out alot better instead of having 12 beta runs basically 3 for each app. And they still cant get the bugs right... Go back to the first formula on these raids high health stupid insane time to finish, and that would make people work towards one and not piggyback through the others. First raids gave great xp for healing and attacking but was insanely stupid high but i liked it better then you wouldnt dare try to join more than 3 or 4 at a time

18. Sick Em

Sick Em New Member

All I can say is these bosses have been a mess. Only good if you want the drops and OK XP. I don't spend money on this game, so I will get as many minimums as possible. I get the minimum ASAP and then do not go back cause it is not organized.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  19. neill1990

the xp is great if you allocate your skills correctly trust me i learned that on kong i put to much stam and not enough attack deffence and got really bad xp when another player my lvl has less stam more attack deffence and was getting 2x what i got per 20 stam atack. raids are only good if you allocate corectly

George Burd and Chasity like this.
  20. George Burd

no no it has been stated many times there is "no xp penalty for stamina" pffft