Beginner Bosses

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by LaScepter, Feb 6, 2015.

1. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

So...i have a question for the masses....Do you beat and kill your beginner bosses even though you are wildly out of the level range....???....The exp is sweet and helpful....so im curious what levels your first 5 bosses are.. :rolleyes::D:cool:

Mine:
    Serpent Sorceress (Level 592
    Mountain Cyclops (Level 551
    Giant Lobster (Level 455
    Passage Keeper (Level 328
    Minotaur (Level 220

2. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

Mine are nowhere near those levels, but I try to keep ALL my bosses around the same level.

3. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I do as well, but like Lasinagol, mine are nowhere near yours, LaScepter. I actually don't like mine to get too high since you don't get anything from them. I usually post mine for others and use my stamina on others to get drops.

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I do them at times, once in awhile I will run thru them, no where near the level yours are. But yes the XP is good , when it is needed :)

They are also good for getting out of the negative after a big battle lol

Last edited: Feb 9, 2015
  5. LaScepter

I use those 5 for me...i dont share them...the exp from them ...(even though i dont use anything they drop) is a great help in leveling up...you use little stam to get a nice bump in your exp to help you level....my other bosses i share and some i have retired already...i dont like my bosses to get to high in level either....only those 5 ....:D

Lasinagol and Kirsten like this.
  6. Nic21

Nic21 Active Member

I just attack them when I am wanting to spend my stamina fast. I know I am no where close to others stamina amounts. My bosses are no where close to yours, but over 200.

LaScepter and Kirsten like this.
  7. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

i go back and do earlier ones, too, but they are nowhere close to even 200

Kirsten likes this.
  8. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

xp is good on lowers, not as good as a lvl partner, but for a cpl easy lvls good

9. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

I don't hit them as often as I probably should. Still, they're fun to kill and take only some minutes to take care of. Then again, every few days I begin a "work through the whole boss list" spree.

10. John Gilli

John Gilli Member

Serpent Sorceress (Level 742
    Mountain Cyclops (Level 734
    Giant Lobster (Level 726
    Passage Keeper (Level 709
    Minotaur (Level 649 (I'd better get after that one!)

11. John Gilli

John Gilli Member

The XP on the first 4 is always good. The Minotaur is where the XP starts going down. And since the drops aren't worth it since many thousands of levels ago, it sits neglected. So if anyone wants it, you know where to reach me!

12. LaScepter

Nice John....I agree i dont hit the Minotaur...very often either...mine have all gone up 17 more levels...LOL...gotta love the exp....