Forum Posting Program Season 2

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 17, 2015.

1. Vic

Vic Active Member

it is tempting just to get the free stuff, but i try not to spam the threads unless i actually have something to say, and i think most of us try to do the same thing (at least most of the time).

Lasinagol and George Burd like this.
  2. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

Yeah, thats the basis Im trying to work to still. However, all this talk of the waffle beast... I may have just come up with my enrty for the next gearjam contest! lol!

3. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

I recommend my idea threads cj, I am always trying to get new stuff too run with

4. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

sometimes I have nothing to play, and have to amuse myself somehow so I will hit the threads hard

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Shadowmaster

Shadowmaster Member

That is exactly how I feel. Keep in mind, however, that there is a whole month for 20 posts so just 1 or 2 posts a day will do nicely and with all of the discussions here there should be at least one meaningful post that can be made per day.

cricket_jumper and George Burd like this.
  6. cricket_jumper

Yeah, thanks for that, I'd forgotten that it was actually very few posts required a month. I should meet minimum requirements without heading down the dreaded SPAMMER route !lol

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  7. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

all the ideas i have i have already posted in the forums...hidden in the archives sadly think ill start bringing them up now might revise them to try and make them better but all long time users remember how many ideas i had, seemed to average 1 day it seemed lol

Lasinagol and Kirsten like this.
  8. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Is today the day?

9. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

yes today is the day... April Fools Day that is :p

Kirsten likes this.
  10. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

wouldve been real funny if mi7ch posted and saying april fools no more seasonal rewards lol

11. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

If anyone reads this who doesn't post much... It's really worth posting for these rewards.

12. Jess

Jess Active Member

Glad to see something has been done about the spammers in the program. I'll gladly participate in it. Hopefully won't have to abandon the forums again.

Cheers

13. Vic

Vic Active Member

i agree with mike. just don't spam the threads just to get the rewards.

14. cricket_jumper

The truth is, people really dont need to spam anything. Its less than 1 post a day required, so its fairly easy to stop by and at least try and contribute something meaningful whilst you are there. That and spend a few mins reporting the spam bots, which I am sure there seem to be getting more and more of now!

George Burd likes this.
  15. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Hopefully today is the day.

16. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

It usually takes a few days for the rewards to be given out. Patience.

17. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Last month they came out on the 1st!

18. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Normally I do it on the first, but since we are heading into the weekend I'll be waiting to contact the qualifiers until Monday so I can actually hand out the rewards when they respond instead of having them wait over the weekend. :)

LaScepter, George Burd and Kirsten like this.
  19. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Cheers for the update!

And... dangnamit!

LaScepter likes this.
  20. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

thanks for the heads up :)