Forum Posting Program Season 2

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 17, 2015.

1. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

Ill see what i can do, stepsons wedding saturday and house gonna be full of out of towners tomorrow so maybe sunday monday if I have time

2. Nic21

Nic21 Active Member

It's nice knowing we just have to do 20 comments a month to get a reward. But also can only do some many in a month. Cents that still lot's so many people do that amount of comments and get a reward.

3. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

The forum incentives are a great idea, i think. Might help to bring new players to the forums who might be able to learn something from the more seasoned players. :)

Lasinagol likes this.
  4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Deleted a couple of off-topic posts. Feel free to use the private message system for those purposes. :)

George Burd likes this.
  5. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

aye aye captain my apologies

The Navigator likes this.
  6. Nic21

Nic21 Active Member

I just need to say, I hope if we do ask things on topic, we do get an answer. I have tried at times and I have to post in other topic's to get an answer. I don't really want to message, when others could be wondering the same things.

7. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

I've been posting thinking a reward would be coming my way... Doh.

Useful to know now though I guess.

8. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

I think it is better without the reward. Some ideas have come through and are passed through within days. Some are like: WTF! There would be more people dedicated to the long term venture rather then a quick few fps.

9. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

There are plenty of ideas out there even before the rewards incentive started. And they get put on the back burner because of things having to be implemented. A lot of people would just be happy if they updated the crafting department which was supposed to be considered heavily being done. But newer content needed to be done. And we understand Kano needs to make money they don't do this for free. But the harsh reality is the new ideas coming down raids 24hr battle arena and so forth isn't improving the game whatsoever. It only damaging it even more. Voice your opinion always for new content that will make an impact in the game that helps improve it not ones that damage it.

Old Salt likes this.
  10. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

Which type you practicing? :D

11. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

I keep posting on the spammer threads....which then get deleted, do these still count? :p

Edit: on the subject of unnecessary ads I just noticed the carpet cleaners ad is gone...you guys pay the full $25 for brand removal? lol I haggled and got it for $12 :D

Last edited: Mar 4, 2015
    Kirsten likes this.
  12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Deleted posts don't count.

Also you don't have to pay to remove that branding. ;)

13. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

Boooo!
    Sure you can remove it yourself in the code...but if the dev finds out, it can cause troubles...I had a vbulletin license pulled for something like this :eek: lol

14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Oh, I never said how I removed the one on our forums, I just said it was possible. ;)

15. Shadowmaster

Shadowmaster Member

Thanks mi7ch. Question for you, does starting a thread count as a post?

16. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

Yes. I even believe it was announced that they would count extra.

17. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

New threads aren't specifically counted towards this season of the program. They were last time, but they didn't make a huge impact on the qualifier's numbers so I took them out.

Kirsten likes this.
  18. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

Oh, didn't know that changed.

19. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

me either thanks for the heads up :)

20. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

This whole reward thing has me in a quandary. Like everyone, I want something for nothing, so posting for free stuff is a good thing, but... Im not sure I have anything meaningful to add to alot of the conversations and Im desperate not to get a reputation for being waffling or unduly pointless. So, do I say nothing, until I have creative gold to contribute (I'd be very quiet), or just unleash the waffle beast? He's back here waiting to go, but Ive got him on a short leash still..