[FB] Extremely high levels on regular battle list?

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Kehvyn, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Kehvyn

Kehvyn Member

So I'm going to assume this is a bug or glitch. I'm only around level 4,579, but I'm getting upwards of level 20k+ guys appearing on my regular list, not the Out-Of-Range-Vikings list. Here's a picture showing what I mean too. I'll admit that I thought it was pretty hilarious at first, but it wasn't as funny anymore after a while when I could barely get my points done. This is Overkill.png

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Most likely a bug with the Battle list code in pulling Vikings for you to hit. Have you refreshed the page or are you still pulling a similar list?

3. Kehvyn

Kehvyn Member

I refreshed the page and also closed out of the browser and left it alone for a while to see if it would change, but still no change.

4. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

You don't have the Hide Out Of Range Vikings checkbox to hide them?

One of those players did not use a single skill point on his defense, I am sure you can do your GPs on him :)

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

@Kehvyn I had a dev look into this and they couldn't see anything wrong with the code for the Battle list. They checked into your account directly and you should be seeing a normal Battle list right now. Please let us know if this happens again. :)

6. Kehvyn

Kehvyn Member

I did, but they were coming up on my regular list amongst guys who are usually in my range, so checking the box didn't do anything. I know exactly who you're talking about though. Lol

I just got back from work and checked it out. Everything seems to be in order again. Thank you! :)

mi7ch likes this.
  7. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

That's one heck of a fight list, there's only one player that i can see you MIGHT be able to beat if you're strong enough. Can honestly say i've never seen anything like that in LCN.