Multiple Punches How did this happen ?

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Dorothy, Feb 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dorothy

Dorothy New Member

Can someone explain to me how this happened ? images added. I did receive a message from KANO but its normal excuses " we're looking into it" Screenshot_9.png

Attached Files:

2. Dorothy

Dorothy New Member

I do have more screenshots as those dont lie. thank you DoeliciousDoe

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

That is very odd 4 punches from same person, within the same minute.

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yeah, I'm having a developer look into this case, will report back with any findings.

Dorothy likes this.
  5. Dorothy

Dorothy New Member

Experience tells me nothing ever gets done from previous tickets sent in Mitch.
    Screenshot_17.png

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  6. Dorothy

Dorothy New Member

But then again this is an obvious cheat of some kind, someone figured out how to manipulate the LCN script.!

7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Be patient Dorothy, is all can say. They will not divulge information here, or to a ticket, but hopefully they will catch this person, as it's way wrong unless a glitch.
    Is this 1st time happened? If not document it

8. Dorothy

Dorothy New Member

Thank You Jades for the support ,much appreciated

JADES likes this.
  9. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

Me, myself after the past 2 years of nothing being done and everything being tossed out there evidence wise I have finally gave up and figured it is ok. So i quit worrying, iw was ruinging my gameplay if he want to win by cheating and he feels it is ok in his heart then let em.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2015
    Dorothy likes this.
  10. Dorothy

Dorothy New Member

I agree with Jamey this person I wont mention the name has admitting plenty of times how he cheats or how many accounts he uses and purchased over time or has had players banned by falsifying evidence ,we use to be friends with him well my husband was I never cared for that person but I'm not one to be rude so I ignored his egotistical ways.When the friendship ended over a year ago we have been Bullied by him and his ALTS Non-Stop. Now the cheating surfaced in a different form !

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

This case is being looked into by the developers, no update to report as of yet but they are still digging.

George Burd likes this.
  12. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

Pretty wrong how that happened, have to say, i've never seen it before and hope something gets done about it.

Dorothy likes this.
  13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

This issue is still being looked into by the developers. It appears to be more complicated than anticipated at the outset. Just letting you know this is still being investigated.

Kirsten and S E T H like this.
  14. Dorothy

Dorothy New Member

A week is more then enough time to get an answer for you Mitch, I already got mine " Screenshot Above From KANO " says it all basically. KANO looks into things but never lets the victims of a glitch , cheat or mishap with any Feedback on how and what was done. Am I wrong here ?

15. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I would say you are incorrect and as I stated above this issue is more technically complex than we originally anticipated and is still being looked into by the developers. I am sorry that you feel that we have not answered you adequately in the time frame you've given us, however I can assure you we are still looking into it.

If you are actually interested in having this matter looked into and resolved, then we appreciate your patience. :)

16. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Well I'm locking this thread for the time being because OP has an actual issue that we are trying to look into but this seems to have become a hot bed for off topic posts (and also accusations against a player directly, which is against the code of conduct).

If you have something to report, please send it to Support. Otherwise I will message OP privately when this issue is resolved by the developers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.