[All] Coupons for FP

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by fuM, Feb 23, 2015.

1. fuM

fuM Member

Coupons are very good for players. This atract more buyers for FP.
    Having some time 20% less, or having a good offer like 50% it is always good.
    Or, for the players what play every day, months by months can you propose for them an offer with -xx% for FP ?
    It is always good to have a cheap price from time to time, even when you go in a big shopping center you find something with % discount.
    I lett this idea to all players, just response at the point and vote for 5 stars or not.
    Thank you.

GoddessFreyja likes this.
  2. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

they do have a bonus amount when buying in bulk but i like your idea..once in a while i get a % of amount offer and i always buy them just to save a little extra but if kano would do more often i would spend more probably

George Burd likes this.
  3. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

I think this is a great idea! Goes in line with playing for 21 days straight and you just get 50% stamina boost, or 170% if you manage to hold out on collecting your daily rewards for a week.

However they already give stuff to the good players, just scoring in the top ten percent in the Battle Arena nets 12X income. The challenges they put out every month, and now seemingly twice, have some pretty good items and sometimes a chance at fps.