[VC] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 11, 2015.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

So many of us feel that is too often, only new players seem to want them, most of the people I talk with ,and you know I know alot of people, wish they were gone, new players like them cause they can level fast , that is not an accomplishment ,that is just mindless leveling.

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

For sure, I am definitely aware of the sentiment around the frequency of the Raid Bosses. I'll do what I can to make the folks in charge of our content schedule aware. :)

Deblovscats1 and Kirsten like this.
  3. Kirsten

I know you will, Thanks, I just think you are wasting your breath, but I hope I am wrong. :)

4. Deblovscats1

Deblovscats1 Active Member

Thank you Mi7ch! I hope they listen to you/US THE PLAYERS!!! So many LONG TIME Players are leaving or are ready to leave because of the way things are going!!! Of course if KANO is looking for new players who will play a few months & then leave the game instead of Loyal People who have played for years.....then KANO deserves what they get.

5. Eric Thunderbone

Eric Thunderbone Active Member

FWIW, I've played for years and still like the raid bosses. Maybe I'm an exception to the general rule

6. Deblovscats1

Well bully for you! LOL If you look at what I said, I said "SO MANY" not all! And I am talking about how often they have them! It takes away from normal game play! I know you sit dead for the biggest part of the day but others actually PLAY. :p LOL

Kirsten and kevinmalo like this.
  7. Eric Thunderbone

I resemble that remark! LOL

I know a vast majority of veterans dislike the raid bosses so I'm fully aware I'm in a small minority. Riddle me this though people...if the main complaint is that it's "mindless clicking," what's the difference between leveling via the Raid Boss (unacceptable mindless clicking) and hooking up with a leveling partner to level (acceptable mindless clicking)?

Lasinagol likes this.
  8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

A: Leveling has a limit of 5k hit's on a individual/raids endless leveling is the biggest difference.
    B: Leveling rate is much quicker using raid bosses. Which the game shouldn't be a race in the 1st place.
    C: Leveling off raids, you can technically level sitting in the hospital or dead.
    Just a few off the top of my head.

9. Eric Thunderbone

I guess my question would have been better worded asking not what the literal differences between the two were, but instead asking why one is almost universally considered bad form versus the other way being considered "doing it the right way"
    Some of us simply don't have the time or patience (or both in my case) to laboriously seek out partners to level with.

Kirsten likes this.
  10. Deblovscats1

I REALLY hated to "like" that, but you are right! LOL :p

11. Kirsten

No difference IMO but raids are faster or so the leveling Partner players say

12. Kirsten

But if someone has more than one partner and some do that 5k limit can be done just slower than with raids

13. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Leveling with someone sucks also but we understand that there really is not much that KANO can do to stop that. The difference here though is not that KANO can't stop rapid leveling, but that they are now facilitating it with Raid Bosses. To such a degree in fact that the game is rapidly being thrown out of balance.

Lasinagol and Kirsten like this.
  14. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I for one barely participate in these, now x person grabbed 3k+ level's that never battled, decides to now. Level 12k ~100k wins, WTF is that?

Kirsten likes this.
  15. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

And how obscene is it (as you noted in a previous post) that all this leveling can take place doing Raid Bosses while hiding behind low health? So if you want to level yourself past an adversary who may be beating the crap outta you, you can open up your own Raid Boss (and your wallet) and power level yourself away from this person and never leave the safety of the hospital while doing it. Stealth leveling. It's a brave new world out there.

Lasinagol and Kirsten like this.
  16. Deblovscats1

Even with a leveling partner you STILL do not level up as much as with the Raids! When someone can level up 3000 levels in 3-5 days....SOMETHING is wrong! I don't know of anyone who has done that much in that amount of time with a leveling partner! LOL

17. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

The game may be getting out of whack, but the people who 'power-level' off the RB's have no real attack or defense inventory wise. The people who got to their level the slow way can still mop the floor with them...

18. Pablo Ramos

Pablo Ramos New Member

Hey Mitch, i still have not heard a response from Kano about the raid boss , it was my 1st raid boss and got a common drop.Did 399k damage and alot of heals was 1st in both. The ticket was sent around start of the last raid event.

19. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Tickets are usually answered within 24 - 48 business hours. If they are sent in shortly before the weekend then that will cause a slight delay in answering. Support works quickly to catch up though, so you should expect an answer reasonably soon. :)

20. Deblovscats1

Hey Mi7ch, have you been able to tale to "whoever it is" about the how often the Raids will be??? I really hope they consider 3-4 times a year at least!

I realize KANO needs to make money but when players are feeling like KANO's personal ATM machine & quitting the game SOMETHING IA WRONG! I have played a lot of different games and NONE of them are as money eating as this game is now!!!

LaScepter likes this.