Ability to make personal rival list

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jared, Feb 17, 2015.

1. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Believe it or not, I have quite a few rivals in game (I know, in a fighting game, right?) I have so many, that I don't have a way to keep track of them if they don't attack me back (or can't because one of them has already taken me out). I think it would be a good idea to be able to create a personal rival list in game to keep track of anyone that has attacked you that doesn't show up on your rival list within the past 24 hours.

George Burd likes this.
  2. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

I like this idea. Although there is a risk that you will never be forgotten :p

3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

See that is what is good about FB, so easy to make a list and check it twice or as many times as you want lol,but another way is the counter/trap area, setting traps on rivals assures one of access to their links :)

George Burd likes this.
  4. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

I think it is a better idea then the grid. Why not do something along the lines of the saved target list in BA where they disappear after you kill them?

Chasity and Aapje like this.
  5. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

One can make their own "personal rival list" in the game by creating a group of one, with only themselves as the member of said group.

George Burd likes this.
  6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Notepad works good for this LOL, 1 simple document.

Lasinagol likes this.
  7. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

It is much easier to click links already made rather then drag and drop or ctrl+c and ctrl+v

8. Kirsten

Just make ya own list,:cool: many ways to do it,why Does Kano have to do it lol ya lazy bums :eek:

9. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

i agree that there are workarounds to accomplish this, but why can't this be done in game? and why would i want to waste money setting traps to have a personal rival list when i could use that money to bounty players instead? gee whiz, let's not do anything to help encourage battling now or anything, sounds like this is a dead idea before it even got off the ground.

10. Kirsten

LOL ,hey ya never know ,maybe kano can do something,I am just playing around with my friends, But I use the traps to find who I want,makes it easy ,enemies rarely change lol

11. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

inner circle list/ inner rival list maybe keep stats on that person longer then 24 hrs

Chasity likes this.
  12. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

Create a private chat in the game
    invite nobody
    post links in there :p

Lasinagol and Kirsten like this.
  13. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I'm not forgotten anyway, going by my feed each day. And I don't forget, either. But sometimes I can't find the links I need to show them that they have not been forgotten.

14. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Thanks, SS0! I never thought about that. That's actually a pretty novel idea.

15. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

On FB syndi's have FB groups where links are posted for checking on hourly, most players post the links in chat...Or as JADES said Notepad just right click the link and open in new tab.

16. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

that's great if you play on FB. of course, not all of us do. i guess we'll just continue to use workarounds like for everything else.

17. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

I have to admit I had one of my mob send me links to my game inbox so i had a list on hand...That worked nicely for a while lol