[All] High Quality Picture of every item

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by WendelinR, Feb 14, 2015.

1. WendelinR

WendelinR Active Member

The way it is now you can buy items but receive only a small picture with it.
    There would come a much better sensation with it if you could see a real high quality picture of the item in a much higher solution.

Imagine you see a bomb azz item for 30 FPs that you like but you think: Mmmh I like it but too expensive. 30 FPs not spent.

In my vision you scroll over that item and click "show preview" and then an absolut stunning high quality picture of the item shows up.

Now you think: Ok, that looks so cool I gotta have it. 30 FPs spent.

2. kevinmalo

kevinmalo Active Member

Its a great idea but way to much to do for so little you know...

WendelinR likes this.
  3. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Interesting idea.

This is something that could likely be done for newer items however it would not be possible for some of the legacy ones. I would love to hear more feedback from the community around this.

George Burd and WendelinR like this.
  4. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

I think it is a great idea, even if they do it with only the new items that are going to come out. Yes, it takes a 'bit' moar time from the artists, but definitely would bolster sales.

WendelinR likes this.
  5. fuM

fuM Member

Booring. A high quality photo will not have a big effect for buyers who want to spend theyr FP.
    And why buying a weapon with 30 FP for a total attack and defence 500-600 instead buying 6 Mobs with 30 FP with a total attack and defence 1700-2300 depend of what items you craft or obtain in bosses.

6. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

i think it is a good idea 10 from me :)

fuM- most that have played the game for a couple years or played for however long have already gotten their 2k caps(1k hired 1k real) so we dont have anything to spend FP on except for boosts and items so this would give us a another reason to buy em i think

Lasinagol likes this.
  7. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

I like the idea, I dont think it would affect my purchasing, but I do enjoy the artwork in games

8. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

i'm thinking that it would work the way the crates work. when you hover over an item in a crate, you get a bigger picture of it. or maybe a higher res one.

9. fuM

fuM Member

Better is to create Icons and put them in Fight Details !

10. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Although some like the artwork, I could care less about it. What are you going to do, look at each pic 1 time then go OK? I highly doubt anyone will look at graphics numerous times, so what's the point really. Not voting on this, as irrelevant to me, good luck on your venture.

11. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

I don't look at the art work at all if i'm honest just the stats on the said item