[LCN] New Hitlist Mode

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by fuM, Feb 7, 2015.

1. fuM

fuM Member

This Hitlist is really booring !
    How about putting a player in a Hitlist and:
    He will be placed on the hitlist and can be attacked after 10-20 seconds ???
    Why this ?
    Because of the delay. Not manny peoples have a good connection on internet and when they se a hit and try to get that hit, because of ping they will miss that Hitlist.
    If a player is on the hitlist, and the players can attack him after 10-20 seconds, this give to all Online players a chance to kill that hit !
    The clock countdown and will be like this, 10 - 9 - 8 ....1 - 0 Attack.
    This is the most good position to give to all 1 chance to get that hit.
    If in this idea can be edited some things please fill free to speack and share your idea.
    Thank you.

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

The do have something similar, the bounties the games puts up ,using inactive players, in each game.

George Burd likes this.
  3. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

There is a delay on Godfather listings on Lcn, you know when 3 go up at once. These are accounts that I believe have not played for 6 months or more...Most people do not see them till 15-16 seconds. Not sure who they actually show up to for the first 15 or so seconds though.

Lasinagol likes this.
  4. fuM

fuM Member

And shure, why not creatina a aditional effect what will put just 1 player to be killed insted of putting 3 or more....
    Creating time betwin them, and ofcorse let time to kill each.

5. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

kano has implented many things to the HL to "keep it fair" as well as them listing inactives... no more changes imo...

Lasinagol and Sir Opinion Alot like this.
  6. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

if you catch enough in a short time you get a delay to allow others abetter chance as well I believe

AlterEgoT and Sir Opinion Alot like this.
  7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Catching a bounty, is simply whomever gets the kill shot, if someone has a better internet connection, why should a change be needed. A player can click 10 times and not get and one player can click once and get it, it is just the winner clicked at the right time. The Inactive bounties( god/davy jones/etc), give everyone a chance, sure there are people that seem to sit on the bounty button, but they cannot catch them all . :)

8. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

They put the delay in. I don't foresee them doing something to negate it. But I'd be ok with it.

9. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

Because a lot of folks knock things into the hospital before listing so their friend can catch so they already have a heads up. THEN they don't have the kano delay yet so they see it 7 seconds faster than someone that has been hunting those puny un hits (well they are puny on ZS might be better on others)

anyway my point is really just that 90% of the bounties that go up just flash for a great number of us. so all you get to hunt is UN and so you are at a major income disadvantage.

Especially since with the honorables the little guys list their entire 7,500 FL over and over and you naturally catch those little 1 hitters which in turn triggers the delay with no actual income.

Kirsten likes this.