New Item Based on Viking Players

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Steve Hughes, Jan 27, 2015.

1. Steve Hughes

Steve Hughes Member

Idea: To have a regular new item (warrior) introduced that is based on a player in the game. The chosen player would earn this right by winning a 'trophy'. That trophy could be anything but suggestions include; highest bounty earned, most kills, most bosses helped etc ...indeed the data is all there in the World leaderboard.

Advantage: Players would want the honour of having a warrior created based on their hard work. It would encourage gameplay and competition.

Ease of implementation: Easy based on the basic version above. IN terms of design, I would suggest a 1 month time between the 'trophy' being awarded and the warrior being introduced as a limited item. This would allow collaboration on design with the player themselves.
    Additional features could be to do something like most kills in a given period (which may rely on a program being written to compare a snapshot of data with another). Also, to encourage lower level players you could have something like "most levels gained in x days".

George Burd and Lasinagol like this.
  2. Hari Seldon

Hari Seldon New Member

I love this idea! I notice that there is an item called "Bob's Voyager" which I think is based on one of the long playing Viking's who recently died. So the idea already has been 'approved'!
    But i think the idea of extending to deserving players is a great one and gets my vote.

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Passed away would be proper term I'd use, but hey that's just me.