What happened to the sale items.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by AshyKnuckles, Feb 2, 2015.

1. AshyKnuckles

AshyKnuckles New Member

I cant find anywhere in the forums any mention of Kano discontinuing sale items. How else can I rule the underground, or at least be the biggest shark in my side of the pool without sale items?

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

It wasn't mentioned
    Wait for it..
    You'll get a response tomorrow

3. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

Happened at the same time as their being raid bosses? People levelling fast, lots of FPs to spend... get rid of the cheap stuff till Raids are over? Kano wanting to get maximum bang for their buck? Maybe. Its the same in Pirates as well, so I'll assume its all games and not just LCN

4. Vic

Vic Active Member

lol

5. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

It happened at the 1st of February. Im already done spending for GF's for the raid bosses because of the rip off that they are for higher level players, I dont buy crates because the new price point is nothing less than pure greed which leaves the only reason i would spend money is if there are some super deals on great weapons in the sale tab. Take that away and kano will have effectively taken away all reasons for me to spend on their app.

AshyKnuckles likes this.
  6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It's tomorrow, so here is your answer! I don't know what happened to the Sales tab (probably some funky code didn't push the new items when the date switched or something). I'm getting the devs on it.

AshyKnuckles and Kirsten like this.
  7. AshyKnuckles

AshyKnuckles New Member

Well thank you much Mi7ch
    I almost thought that I had to make good on a promise that I have been making for the last 4 years.
    I am going to quit this game...tomorrow

8. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

They only took them away from your account Mr Knuckles, just to see if you'd notice :p

AshyKnuckles likes this.