UN Credits and Co-op Boss battles

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by StormriderX, Aug 17, 2010.

1. StormriderX

StormriderX New Member

Sorry if its been posted before but does anyone know how to improve your chances of getting UN Credits or even guaranteeing that you get one from a co-op boss fight? I've hundreds and don't seem to have got many - I only recall getting one :eek:

2. SteveW

SteveW Member

Sorry for being dumb but what gives you the impression that co-op boss fights may even give you the chance to earn UN credits?

If you can I'd certainly like to know about it.

3. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Taken from MI6 Agent Zombie (Level 7 England Coop Boss)

If you click the rewards tab it shows this

"Random Kill Rewards:

Rewards are randomly awarded to all players that participated in a fight that defeats a boss. There is a minimum number of attacks required to have a chance at a drop.

+ UN Credits"

I only know of one person who has gotten a UN point. I don't think there's anything you can do to improve you chances of getting one. It's just luck.

4. SteveW

SteveW Member

Ah well, I've learned something new!

5. StormriderX

StormriderX New Member

It's insanely rare though - like I said I've only ever got 1 -_- would be nice if there was a way to get it more often as it would be great way to get better gear. Plus it would people who are higher level more of an incentive to waste 5 stamina on rubbish bosses like the USA/Canada ones who you can only cap at about 1-2k per hit on -_-

6. AbNo

AbNo Member

Maybe next you can learn to be more polite. :rolleyes:

7. SteveW

SteveW Member

How was what I posted not being polite? I originally posted:

"Sorry for being dumb but what gives you the impression that co-op boss fights may even give you the chance to earn UN credits?

If you can I'd certainly like to know about it."

I only asked what in the game led the OP to believe you got UN credits from a co-op boss fight.

Must be a case of internet misunderstanding, I never meant to be rude. When I mean to be rude I'm sure to make it clear :)

8. AbNo

AbNo Member

Short answer: I should not post when tired, that's how. ;-D

9. SteveW

SteveW Member

I'd like to say I'm perfect but it's not true either :p

10. cesarr

cesarr Member

I just got a favor points from doing 2 attacks and dealing 25309 dmg on mob wars

11. yes favor points(UN points in this case)are rare in boss battles.

sometimes you might get them like crazy other times not at all.

just luck of the draw.

12. I got one once...should have framed it cause never had another...lol.

13. POG1916

POG1916 Member

Single Hit Payout: $10,000, 1 UN Credits, 20 XP

and i too have also gotten un credits randomly as a boss reward

14. Hated

Hated Member

i dont know what every body is doing wrong, but since iv seen the 1UN reward from boss's iv got the reward at least 5 times from my boss's now..
    Iv only got reward in my own boss's, never got one for helping yet.

i have a feeling it may depend on how long the boss was open And how much damage you done compared to the rest of the attackers.. its quite new and unknown but im shore we can work out where these Mystical UN boss points come from..

PS, the reward doesnt have a set amount of "UN points" you can win,
    Has any body hit the jackpot and been rewarded more than 2 from 1 boss??