[ZS] Raid Boss #1 [BETA] Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Jan 15, 2015.

1. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

I did around 60 million damage and didn't any raid boss items. What was the damage minimum?

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

There was no minimum damage, you needed to do 2,000 over actions with 1,000 of those needing to be Healing actions to qualify for a reward. Because of how the ZS Raid Boss was set up the chance to get an item was random and it unfortunately led to cases where players would not get items. We're looking at changing that for the next Raid Boss to include something like the guaranteed Common drops.

3. Patrick Casavant

Patrick Casavant New Member

is there a way to see a boss that failed ? it just disappeared from my list with no "see last fight result" anywhere ...

4. Big Ken

Big Ken Member

If I cant get any of the items shown then I wont do the raid boss any longer. as much as I put into it I should get one of the drop items, You should have it set at a certain amount to get a drop item,not 2000 actions and 1000 being heals and only a chance at a drop item. If I know Im going to get one of the drop items then Ill play the raid boss again.just having a chance at maybe getting one of the drop items is not worth playing to me.

5. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

i'll give Mitch and the gang a chance to fix things, but the drops and xp payout issues definitely need addressed...

Xtina likes this.
  6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Those are top on the list to get sorted before the next Raid Boss. :)

Xtina likes this.
  7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

BTW, totally calling "Mitch and the Gang" as my 70s revival band name.

Xtina, L1LOne and RainSunGone like this.
  8. RainSunGone

lol @ Mitch, send me a demo :p

L1LOne and mi7ch like this.
  9. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

Time for some youtube vids mitch?

10. Big Ken

Big Ken Member

I did miss out on collecting on one of the raid boss's and on my boss page it says Collect your reward in the Raid Boss section, Where is that at? I cant find it.and I cant click on the boss either.

11. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Click on bosses and scroll thru till you find that boss.

12. Alice Prospero

Alice Prospero Active Member

Mitch,
    Thinking about the balance in the game, i still don't think common drops is a good idea. Make them too good and lower level chars will effectively get around 30 items and basically render regular boss drops useless very shortly. A big part of the game is hunting for better gear at lower levels. Make them less good and no one will use them and we are back at square one with rewards being too low compared to effort. Mid and high level players will have very little use for them as most have full sets of calendar drops and shop items anyway. If you make them better than calendar drops the inflation will be unimaginable and again, lower level players will have 30 items in 4 days that are way better than anything you can find by playing normally. I raided 15-16 bosses and got 3 drops. If i was a low level with unlimited levelling i would easily join in on 30 bosses or more to get the common drops. Probably up to 45-50 or more with no more game time or effort. I might even be able to do, theoretically, 60 raid bosses and get a full set of items for every weapon type at lvl 500. Regular boss killing after such an event would just be a tedious chase for XP and without reward except for the occasional UN credit drop.

This game is very unbalanced as it is. With only maximum 40 active weapons of every type getting 30 new ones that are better than anything you can craft or find in game will have too big impact.
    Just look at crafting. Its useless in ZS since anything you can find from calendars and shopping is way better than anything you can craft. You seriously need to think more about balance in the game and less about handing out tissues to players crying for moar itamz..

I can't see how you'll be able to balance this so that common drop won't be either too powerful or completely useless for everyone except really low level players that can spend some time and without too much trouble getting 30 of them (not taking into account that some of those 30 will actually be superior). At lower levels 30 possible items is 50% of all items you use.

This is only me expressing my concern. I hope i make sense here, sometimes its hard to explain in another language.

Any thoughts?

//Michael

VK QHill likes this.
  13. Evilkin's Hellspawn

Evilkin's Hellspawn New Member

14. Big Ken

Big Ken Member

I think they need to set it so you have to do so many actions to get a drop,make it more then 2000 actions so people will help on 1 boss instead of 5 or 6,I got in on 5 boss's in hopes of having a better chance at getting one of the nice drop items,of course that didnt work.I think it would be better if you can attack one boss and after attacking it so many times then you get one of the nice drop items.

15. Big Ken

Big Ken Member

I did that and it tells me this on my boss page, {Collect your reward in the Raid Boss section} no one seems to know where the raid boss section is,on my boss page theres nothing to click on it just tells me to go to the raid boss section.

16. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

that was sunday today is thursday, I doubt it will be there anymore, you should write to support, at this point ""Maybe""" they can help you

17. Big Ken

Big Ken Member

It still says that on my boss page,but im not going to worry about it now

18. domino

domino Member

Ask the person with energy Voltron to give you spare keys

19. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

that could be a novel idea, have extra keys? pool them in armada, or make raids armada based so its not such a energy hit to open

20. RainSunGone

spare keys are traded in for xp after the event...i'm not for any trading or pooling of keys...