[LCN] Syndicate Wars Rewards

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Jess, Dec 10, 2014.

1. Jess

Jess Active Member

Hello there!

Yet another of the Syndicate Wars has come to an end recently, and yet again, we're disappointed with the rewards... I mean, we are used to it, of course...

But like I said in many of my other posts: why not move forward? ;)

Syndicate Wars, alongside with the War Mode, is the essence of LCN, you could say. Players in War-focused syndicates join the SW for the sake of it, not the rewards, since these are not-so-great.

The rewards for the Battle Arena are way too great - since we all know that the current BA promotes only the strongest players, and usually it's the same people ending up with the big rewards in BA.

I say, why not reverse it? Lesser rewards in the Battle Arena (not necessarily of course), and boost the rewards for the Syndicate Wars.

The remake of the rewards for the Syndicate Wars, could not only be bigger XP/Cash/FP amount, but perhaps even a timed boost addition to the entire syndicate?

For example: The syndicate that scored the 1st place, would get a 5% cash boost from jobs untill the next SW. Or even a 5% bigger item drop chance in jobs.

These are just some ideas. But the main point is, that the rewards for the Syndicate Wars have to be reconsidered!

George Burd and Angela Brown like this.
  2. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

whoa whoa whoa, lets not be too hasty lol leave the arena rewards out of it...that being said, the war rewards arent nearly enough to promote decent activity and competition....if youre on the winning team, and thats a big if, youve spent more fps in 2 days than you could possibly win...who wants to spend 3 times the rewards just to maybe get the winning ones? im done doin that, im better off just using whatever tokens regen to hit guilds for exp

George Burd likes this.
  3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Those strong E guild's give killer exp, better than can get hitting a opponent. No clue why..

4. Demonik1

the exp when winning against any guild is about the same...the reason you get more from E and D guilds is you dont lose to them at all and since every attack is a win then you get more exp off of them per token spent

5. Jess

Jess Active Member

Can we please focus on the rewards, not the XP given?

Also, I just used the BA rewards as an example. Nothing I'd change there to be honest. After all, it's about the power anyway. Although the system requires some tweaks.

6. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

bad idea. so the same group of players would be able to get continuous advantages over the rest of the player base as a result of something that only happens twice a month? no thanks.

TheLoved1 likes this.
  7. Demonik1

not necessarily...if theres more incentive for people to compete then you wont see the same guilds winning over and over again...its easy for every member of a guild to save up fps for their own refills in each war and if you do that then almost ANY guild has a chance at winning

Jess likes this.
  8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Maybe. But is it worth it to save FPs for refills for what you can get in the wars? Aren't boss drops more valuable (getting stamina refills instead of token refills)?

9. Demonik1

for some, its not about the rewards covering what youve spent.....it would be nice and make things way more interesting if the rewards equaled your output

10. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I can see that. But even if you didn't "lose" anything and you got the FPs back that you spent, is it worth the XP you get for the event and all of the useless drops that you receive? Or is it better to use the FPs for stamina refills on bosses to get drops that make you stronger? I could personally care less about the war rewards. There is nothing that Kano can do to encourage me to spend FPs on the wars (or the raids, for that matter), but that's just me.

11. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

i agree FW rewards are lame... to spend 48UN to win 20UN is lose/lose... i quit participating and spending on them...

12. Demonik1

Logically, its not worth it....even if you have a highly active group that can compete for first. If the rewards for first were upped to 50 then you would see more guilds tryinv to compete

13. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

tKano its time to update the rewards-its not a reward to win fw and get less back in return

14. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

+1 Especially since Syndicate Wars is more fun than BA, which for most of us, is just trying to hide as long as possible until a big guy finds you. At least in Syndicate Wars your performance is based on how well you do.

George Burd likes this.
  15. I'd agree rewards need to be looked at in the new year if you want to have people still spending as they do.

Can I see it happening?? If course not lol.

Angela Brown likes this.
  16. Angela Brown

Angela Brown Active Member

i do think since we have to spend for our 16 refills in syn wars the least that can be done is make the fps reward replenish what we have all spent on that syn war! it would also make folks work harder to get the top 3 spot!

George Burd likes this.
  17. Sick Em

Sick Em New Member

Syndicate Wars is an absolute joke! No reason to spend 3 fp's on 50 tokens that don't get you any more XP than a fight attack. If I did refill all 16 times for 48 fp's and we took first, I would get 20 back as reward...Are you kidding me, pitiful. Fake cash and horrible XP bonus don't make the rewards worth spending for.

Angela Brown likes this.
  18. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

I'd love to see some sort of rejig of SW rewards. As it currently stands it seems pointless to refill tokens unless you're in SMEG.

Angela Brown likes this.
  19. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

someone has to pay for all those arena awards, fp dont just magically appear from nowhere

20. Demonik1

actually they do , and the payout doesnt even come close to what we spend....its all a gamble, i know, but how many gamblers do you know that will bet a thousand hoping to win 300?

Blue Nose likes this.