Attacks from higher level players

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by HarleyMan, Sep 1, 2010.

1. HarleyMan

HarleyMan New Member

What are the rules about attacking lower level players?

I am always being attacked by higher level players, but I just set ambushes and booby traps to get even.

Today I was killed by a level 775 player, I'm at level 290, and when I went to ambush them I got a message that basically said I should just bend over and take it.

The message was, "This member is a higher level and out of your XP range. Any form of attack against this player will open you up for retalliation attacks."

I'm obviously already open for attacks from this player whether they're retaliation attacks, or not.

I was wondering if their are any limits on attacking lower level players, since I've never attacked this player before?

2. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Were you on the hitlist when you were attacked but the higher level?

Or did you happen to attack them when they were on the hitlist?

3. HarleyMan

HarleyMan New Member

Thank you very much.

I didn't even notice I was hitlisted on this one.

I thought it seemed unusual for someone that high up to attack me.

Do you know how many levels above you someone can be and still attack you during normal play? Not when your on the hitlist like I was.

4. POG1916

POG1916 Member

I was wondering if their are any limits on attacking lower level players, since I've never attacked this player before?[/QUOTE]

Its impossible for them to randomly attack you...did you answer a punch request ?
    and not realise who it was..because this is the only time he can have 24 hrs at your door:cool:

That or you tried to get him on the hit list....same thing... 24 hrs at you
    and your rigg and ambushes..they are considered ..ATTACKS..yes they are your defence
    but in this game ...its considered an attack

5. Big Ken

Big Ken Member

Its impossible for them to randomly attack you...did you answer a punch request ?
    and not realise who it was..because this is the only time he can have 24 hrs at your door:cool:

That or you tried to get him on the hit list....same thing... 24 hrs at you
    and your rigg and ambushes..they are considered ..ATTACKS..yes they are your defense
    but in this game ...its considered an attack[/QUOTE]

I think that is wrong,if you hit a player that is on the list,why do they come back after you?you was only playing the game by trying to get the bounty.also I think it is wrong for players to use the list to help level themselves up,that is NOT what the hit list is for,it is for putting a player on when they attack you out of no where more then once or maybe ,twice. This happens on all apps.I never did agree with ridding the list to help level.They need to put a limit on how many times a day you can be listed and a limit for how long you can ride it. Thats how I feel anyway.

6. SteveW

SteveW Member

I'm pretty sure you don't get XP in this game from riding the hitlist so there are no advantages to it.

7. POG1916

POG1916 Member

I think that is wrong,if you hit a player that is on the list,why do they come bacK?

What are you trying for..if thats the case..DONT

YOU will be attacked till dead..you tried now they will finish you off..

This happens on all apps.I never did agree with ridding the list to help level.They need to put a limit on how many times a day you can be listed and a limit for how long you can ride it. Thats how I feel anyway.[/QUOTE]

???????? are you sure your playing the same game..you dont get exp on the hitlist..lolo

8. Rob

Rob New Member

riding the list

Ok guys and gals this is how riding the list works. High level players lets say 300+ dont have a fight list like lower players, depending on their level and how many high level players they have in there squad their fight list might be as low as 5 to 10 players, but if they "ride the list" and stay up there for a while they built up a big Rival Squad List, so now they can attack any player on that list for the next 24 hrs. This helps them with 2 things 1. fight wins for their stats 2. Exp points which help them level.

9. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

It's very doubtful someone could level up from going through their rivals list, from being hitlisted.

The healers we see most of the time are POG, DILL and T5000. all level 500+ players. For regular players, If their not already in your mob, you would know well enough not to attack them (bots not included) as with the amount of health these guys have, you wont kill them unless they want you to.

So for the most part they are being attacked by low level players or noobies. In retaliating they would be lucky to even get 10-20exp a hit from these players and if they don't AK them then they list them. And after killing them once they can't attack them again unless the killed player opens up the retaliation window again.

I'm level 294 an I need 16,196exp to level. You really think these players are leveling off people giving them 10-20exp a hit?

If you see someone who's healing on the list, leveling. I'd say their doing boss fights.

10. I get Kills from riding hitlist...Anyone stupid enough will be Killed.
    I only have 2,130 Fight Kills.
    I'm 7th in the world but I'm sure I'l get up there...4,233 more to go...bring it on...
    If you feel good enough...Try..."dont"...Cry...Tom.

P.S. I get taken down by lower levels at times but their usualy 280+...or obviously one of the 3 when I'm not looking or asleep....lol.

BTW...Congrats Jonas.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2010
  11. jacsdragon1

jacsdragon1 New Member

Or while you are watching and trying not to get taken...lol
    -Jeremy Machine Gun

12. That too J....usually means heal buttons sticking...lol..T.