New Level Achievements!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Jan 20, 2015.

1. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

This is why Microsoft made screen shots. And why ANDROID/I Phone has phone cameras - to record these historic moments.

2. Grand Master Fielding

Because KANO went about the achievements in the laziest way possible. Us higher level players who need new worlds and such have been forced to wait while KANO screwed with the Battle Arena and screwed up on the RAID bosses. So to be told that new achievements were coming after a year of waiting, and to have them be this lame? We should be upset. And rightfully so.

3. ExtremeRules

ExtremeRules Member

I only play LCN so can't quote for other platforms, but are new city only came out 4/5 months ago, that is why i stated about other achievements in the games to get. If you have seriously waited a yr for a new city and you have been at the end of the last city for that amount of time, why do you continue to play the game.... because there is more to it then just new cities.

Kirsten likes this.
  4. Grand Master Fielding

Good question extreme - lately I've been wondering why I keep playing, since KANO keeps abusing us and we seem to keep thanking them for it? Actually I almost quit a month ago. Am starting to think it was a mistake to keep playing.

5. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

i can't relate to this, but i can see that it would be aggravating if i spent months in the same location because there was nowhere else to go. i still have a few left to go myself, so this isn't an issue for me. i would imagine that new locations will be released at some point, so i guess you'll just have to be patient. :(

kevinmalo and ExtremeRules like this.
  6. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

You cant quit, who will i bully if you leave? D thor? The pimple twins? Borrrrrring......sorry, youre stuck here and nobodyclikes a quitter john

Kirsten likes this.
  7. Demonik1

The few that are aggravated are only aggravated cause they leveled ahead of the game itself which was their own choice.... Ive only hurried to get to certain bosses i want and slow down when i get to them and load up on drops, that has kept me 2-3 locations behind the highest and im happy with that, i never have to wait for new content besides the normal location to location waits

8. Grand Master Fielding

Since you lose by 100% each time you attack me and by 250% or more each time I attack you, and you really think you're bullying me...............

9. ben

ben Active Member

i just think kano has lost there mines ... because we all no this is to far fetch ;) i find it so sad that kano has to be like this :(

10. These 2 new achievements is only and just to keep ONE player in your game :(
    I fought for ages in here to get you to lower the hits from 15 to 10 before panic-/protection-button appeared, but this ONE player obviously overcharged his creditcard and made that option go away again huh ?? :(

Your game is obviously only for the creditcard-gangstas that waste loads of real cash :eek: *YUCK*

kevinmalo likes this.
  11. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

Why Im complaining is taht at the begining of the game level up achivments was from 50 to 50 levels then 100 to 100 levels distance , then 250 levels distance to the next level up achivment, then after level 5000 the distance went tto 500 levels until next achivments and now after level 10.000 the new achivments in LCN are at 1000 levels distance!!!!!!!! And can t compare the amazing efort of time and in some cases money to advance to next level after level 5000 or 10.000 now. This is the problem ! Even if is harder for high levels to level more, the distance between the achivments is biger and biger instead to be at same rate, or even more often for high levels ,considering it takes at least 10 times more time and experience to level ! Im not asking to decrease the Xp needed for high levels but at least keep the same rate of the achivments and content if you want people to have a reason and a chalange to play for. Its already a pain to do all that huge Xp!

12. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

i'm thinking none of this is going to make a difference. KANO has spoken. the end.

13. Demonik1

Lol i know for a fact i bully you daily most of the time, win or lose there are many ways to bully someone

14. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

Bullies in fighting/killing games.... say it aint so,lol :p

Kirsten likes this.
  15. Robert Belrose

Robert Belrose Active Member

I would just like to know why Kano gets to use a 'slap all' button and they won't give us one :(

Kel the Merciful King likes this.
  16. Grand Master Fielding

Demona vs Fielding part 2.jpg
    All you do is improve my stats. And I thank you profusely for that. As for the rest............

Now the next time you attack me 50x, I'll be more than glad to show screen shots of you losing by significant amounts as well.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2015
    Demonik1 likes this.
  17. Grand Master Fielding

And as everyone can clearly see - you don't do quite well when hitting me with 9 stamina either.

Attached Files:

Demonik1 likes this.
  18. grim

grim Member

I've played both PC and VC for quite some time now and this latest list of "achievements" proves to me yet again, they don't care one bit about their players. Just more filler and reasons for people to keep at it and dropping more money into it. "Ohh look...more achievements !" People will see one day that KANO, like every other company cares for one thing, and one thing only....money. Do you honestly think they give a rat's behind what any of us actually think or want for these games ? Does that generate them dollars ? Nope. All they want is for people to get pissed off at each other, start racking up the credit card debts and filling their coffers with cold, hard cash, while we wage private, imaginary wars on each other. That's what it's all about folks. These games bring out the absolute worse in people, the worse kind of people and turn normal everyday cowards into bullies. Most of the people on here who go around attacking everything that moves, and bullying others would run from their own shadow in any other situation. KANO has provided a place for those people to play out their fantasies and be whomever they please provided they cough up the cash. It's the perfect scenario for them. Breed hate and anger and watch the money flow in. Another classic case of "dance puppets, dance". The more I stay away from the games, and watch from the outside the more evident it becomes. I play for free, have never paid a thing for it, but I know many others who have. To each their own I say, but remember this. By feeding the beast you only make it crave more and more. Not that anyone cares but chances are I will give up all the games I play over the next little while. I used to play to escape the garbage going on in in my life but now I see there's more crap and BS on the games then life ever had. One good thing did come of it though, I got to meet some incredible people and they'll always have a friend in me...game or no game.

19. Demonik1

Your Attack Strength was 37.51% less than your Enemy's Defense Strength.....yeah, thats horrible for someone half your 20k level lol and with all that defense to boot haha but back to the point ....you dont have to win against someone to bully them, you of all people should know that

George Burd likes this.
  20. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

this is funny, these achievements will be outdated on kong mob wars before the end of this year.

Grand Master Fielding likes this.