World Chat

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Steve Hughes, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Your

Your New Member

not really, some people just dont like it when you talk about their appendages. if you want to play the game go for it, just expect to be bountied, slapped, and killed.....after all its a battle game

Rodas likes this.
  2. Your

Your New Member

as for calling fellow players sheep? thats not going to help you out on the long run either

Rodas likes this.
  3. Rodas

Rodas New Member

guess im gonna report all levels above me that slap or bty me....

4. Steve Hughes

Steve Hughes Member

I understand that Heretic. But it does rather look like sheep behaviour when you're all sharing my link in World Chat? What else would you call that? Is that your idea of fun?

5. Your

Your New Member

lmfao rodas :p:D

Rodas likes this.
  6. Your

Your New Member

yes it is fun, everyone had it done to them. KISS and i have had our ups and downs, but i still respect the guy. he slaps me, his guild bounty me....do you see me poking fun at him? nope. ride it out steve

Kirsten likes this.
  7. Rodas

Rodas New Member

RESPECT 1st of all.... everyday i slap Lizlings he slaps me and attacks me but... we do have fun cause its a battle game.... get used to it or give up.... believe me youll die a lot so....

Kirsten and Your like this.
  8. Rodney Rangel

Rodney Rangel Active Member

i can take it all,,hell even i get chained my bounty gets expensive for 3 days :p

Rodas likes this.
  9. Steve Hughes

Steve Hughes Member

Okay Heretic. If 'fun' is continually bountying a new player loads of levels below you because KMA tells you to then we differ on the definition. I call it sheep mentality. I can think of far better ways of having fun ;)

George Burd likes this.
  10. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Rodney Rangel likes this.
  11. Taisto

Taisto New Member

TBP will show you the fun way, if you call our leader sheep... You will have fun...;)

Your, Rodas and Kirsten like this.
  12. Steve Hughes

Steve Hughes Member

Kind of proves my point Taisto. You've got no idea who i am yet you will join the bandwagon.

13. Steve Hughes

Steve Hughes Member

Thanks for giving me the honour of posting your first message on the Forum to me Taisto!

14. Taisto

Taisto New Member

I dont care who you are..

Rodas likes this.
  15. Taisto

Taisto New Member

16. Steve Hughes

Steve Hughes Member

You don't care who I am but you'll still bounty me just because your leader tells you to. Think for yourself man!

17. Taisto

Taisto New Member

How many bounties i have put on you??

18. Steve Hughes

Steve Hughes Member

You'd be hard pressed to put any on me. Your leader - KMA - has kept me dead. I apologise in advance if you do not intend to bounty me and hope you are a better man than I may have initially suspected. I also understand that you'll find it hard to post a 'nice' comment on here seeing as your leader is watching :)

George Burd likes this.
  19. Taisto

Taisto New Member

First you say i bounty you , then you say it's hard because you are dead.. No, KMA didn't tell me when or what i say, If i post nice comment i post it. KMA didn't say when i or someone in TBP bounty you or somebody else. No need to.. You are new in Viking clan, like others said, it's battle game. You kill, you die. you bounty, you be bountied. It's fun game. Have fun with this game! (That's nice comment?)

Kirsten and Steve Hughes like this.
  20. Steve Hughes

Steve Hughes Member

Your right! Thank you Taisto. Clan up request sent ;)